Little Boy Salutes Canadians

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by tomahawk6, Dec 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Haha, good lad. Liked the Canucks giving him the eyes right aswell.

2. A wee Belgian Jock.... good man!

3. Nothing wrong with that

4. Cowkicking little fukcer

5. I smell a walt........

6. My little boy sings that National Anthem every morning here at school in Alberta, Canada, he asked me why he never did that in England..... I didn't know what to say.

Our rememberance is a national holiday, and it's a big deal to have a member of the family who is a serving soldier.

Beats, that when my OH served in the first Op Telic, I was blasted in the post office queue when someone seen the parcel I was sending out (with food other than rat packs), it also is a huge difference to the view that so many of the people I know have of the army being full of useless meat heads, and brilliant change in the sense of national pride.... I would never want a child of mine in the army because I have lived with it long enough... but that little lad was brills.

PBS XX

7. Good for the Canucks.

8. I know what you mean PBS as I've noticed the same living here the last few years. It's a different mindset when it comes to patriotism and supporting the troops although I hear that public support in the UK is getting better.

The video was cute and nice response from the Canadians too.