Little Boy Salutes Canadians

Haha, good lad. Liked the Canucks giving him the eyes right aswell.

A wee Belgian Jock.... good man!

My little boy sings that National Anthem every morning here at school in Alberta, Canada, he asked me why he never did that in England..... I didn't know what to say.

Our rememberance is a national holiday, and it's a big deal to have a member of the family who is a serving soldier.

Beats, that when my OH served in the first Op Telic, I was blasted in the post office queue when someone seen the parcel I was sending out (with food other than rat packs), it also is a huge difference to the view that so many of the people I know have of the army being full of useless meat heads, and brilliant change in the sense of national pride.... I would never want a child of mine in the army because I have lived with it long enough... but that little lad was brills.

PBS XX

Good for the Canucks.

petite_butsweet said:
My little boy sings that National Anthem every morning here at school in Alberta, Canada, he asked me why he never did that in England..... I didn't know what to say.

Our rememberance is a national holiday, and it's a big deal to have a member of the family who is a serving soldier.
I know what you mean PBS as I've noticed the same living here the last few years. It's a different mindset when it comes to patriotism and supporting the troops although I hear that public support in the UK is getting better.

The video was cute and nice response from the Canadians too.