Little boy and their big toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
It appears that freedom of speech is lacking on Arrse.
You can not debate, and actually when somebody is clearly not telling the truth and you point this out then along comes somebody called a mod who has obviously not had any power in the real world and bans you from the thread. Bless him he obviously gets a kick out of it. Yes he did warn me, but when I questioned this and attempted to talk to said mod he just ignored me, a very strange and ignorant way of conducting himself.
This is rather pathetic and if this sort of behaviour continues and can see this site going down hill rapidly.

Grow up and stop acting like you own the site!

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
It appears that freedom of speech is lacking on Arrse.
You can not debate, and actually when somebody is clearly not telling the truth and you point this out then along comes somebody called a mod who has obviously not had any power in the real world and bans you from the thread. Bless him he obviously gets a kick out of it. Yes he did warn me, but when I questioned this and attempted to talk to said mod he just ignored me, a very strange and ignorant way of conducting himself.
This is rather pathetic and if this sort of behaviour continues and can see this site going down hill rapidly.

Grow up and stop acting like you own the site!
Dry your eyes.

Grow up and stop acting like the internet is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads