• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Little Adolf Junior taken into care

This is gold-plated news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...668/Adolf-Hitler-taken-away-from-parents.html

The boy hit the headlines last month after his parents complained that a supermarket had refused to make a birthday cake for him.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Arian Nation 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 8 months, were taken from the family home, police confirmed.

They said they had they had not received any reports of abuse or negligence, although no reason has yet been given for their removal.

The children's parents, Heath and Deborah, from Hunterdon County, New Jersey, have denied they are racist.

But their home is decorated with swastikas.

Campbell says he chose the names to honour his German ancestry and because they're unique.

Holland Township police Chief David Van Gilson confirmed that the children had been removed from their parents' home. They were taken into care by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, he said. Heath, 35, speaking about the cake furore, urged people needed to be more tolerant..

"They're just names, you know," he said.

"Yeah, they (the Nazis) were bad people back then. But my kids are little. They're not going to grow up like that."
I notice they didnt take little JoyceLynn Arian Nation or Honszlynn? Otherwise there is really not much more to be said...

Hilarious. That kid is gonna get terrorised in school. Seriously, what did the parents think was the best thing that could happen by naming him Hitler?

No reports of abuse but the police felt they could take the children away..............
Nothing to do with a new President?? Well if it was just for calling the kids stupid names then Geldof could not take his kids to America!

Going to be a bit difficult to re-name a 3 year old.

Honestly, even I couldn't make this stuff up. Either they have the best sense of humour in the world, or we've got a bored journo who is a genius. Swastikas on the walls. That was the part when I bit my tongue really hard!!!!!

Latest Threads