Little Adolf Junior taken into care

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jockass, Jan 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is gold-plated news:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4240668/Adolf-Hitler-taken-away-from-parents.html

I notice they didnt take little JoyceLynn Arian Nation or Honszlynn? Otherwise there is really not much more to be said...

2. Wow, some people are messed up! Doesn't someone have to sign their birth certificate, if so wouldn't they notice the names then?

3. Surprised it took so long for the authorities to act

4. Hilarious. That kid is gonna get terrorised in school. Seriously, what did the parents think was the best thing that could happen by naming him Hitler?

5. No reports of abuse but the police felt they could take the children away..............
    Nothing to do with a new President?? Well if it was just for calling the kids stupid names then Geldof could not take his kids to America!

Going to be a bit difficult to re-name a 3 year old.

6. Honestly, even I couldn't make this stuff up. Either they have the best sense of humour in the world, or we've got a bored journo who is a genius. Swastikas on the walls. That was the part when I bit my tongue really hard!!!!!

7. Waayhaay..
    I just noticed Scrof's tag...
    about bleeding time

8. Suuuure, thayyyy're juuurst puuurdy paddderns (thats supposed to be a Southern Drawl cf 'Cleetus the Slack Jawed Yokel from The Simpsons).

Coat!

9. I notice that they did.