Listen in Sock cookers.. head dibbers and asparagus lovers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by genesis, Sep 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a few things,
    I have been dyslexic all my life, it has never once held me back, i have never used it as an excuse, so, the next window licking flid to say " im Dyslexic be nice to me" i will personally hunt you down and and shove the Oxford pocket dictionary up your arrse, it is a very poor excuse for being a mong,

ADHD, No sonny, your just a cunt, you want attention, then i will come to your house and give you my full and undivided attention for two whole hours......and everythime you show a ickle sign of being "speshul" i will thwipe you with a big black dildo till you look look a panda thats been bummed half to death, ADHD is in kids ffs not what are meant to be grown adults!!!!

If you spot a mong, please alert the nearest do gooder that gives a fuck. im paid to care when im at work, NOT on here!

Uploaded with
    • Like Like x 1
  2. someones a tadge angry today !!!!!!!
  3. I'm dyslexic, be nice to me...
  4. ive got ADHD and ive run out of rittlein,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

5. That was spelt right.....dyslexic walt ! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. NHS and care in the same sentence............Hmmm
    • Like Like x 1
  7. DR H F shipman had a good care of the elderly policy........ and he was NHS,,,,,,,,,,
  8. It was spelled "correctly" you bedpan licker!

Thanks anyway, nice to be appreciated...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. So was Nurse Bev,,must be a requirement.
  10. If i cared for the fecking coffin dodgers i would be smothering them all!,
  11. Thanks anyway, nice to be appreciated...[/QUOTE]
    thats what shippy said !!!!!!!!!
  12. Yes, you would; with love, tenderness and Vicks vapour rub...

Holby City walt!
  13. The patients i "care" for, are all scum, creatures, rapists, child molesters, cannibals, they make half the users on here look tame,.... apart from MDN and PG
  14. I quite like asparagus actually. With butter, mmmmmm.
  15. MDN is PG you tit.
    • Like Like x 1