Listen in Sock cookers.. head dibbers and asparagus lovers

Just a few things,
I have been dyslexic all my life, it has never once held me back, i have never used it as an excuse, so, the next window licking flid to say " im Dyslexic be nice to me" i will personally hunt you down and and shove the Oxford pocket dictionary up your arrse, it is a very poor excuse for being a mong,

next

ADHD, No sonny, your just a cunt, you want attention, then i will come to your house and give you my full and undivided attention for two whole hours......and everythime you show a ickle sign of being "speshul" i will thwipe you with a big black dildo till you look look a panda thats been bummed half to death, ADHD is in kids ffs not what are meant to be grown adults!!!!

next

If you spot a mong, please alert the nearest do gooder that gives a fuck. im paid to care when im at work, NOT on here!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

someones a tadge angry today !!!!!!!

ive got ADHD and ive run out of rittlein,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NHS and care in the same sentence............Hmmm
DR H F shipman had a good care of the elderly policy........ and he was NHS,,,,,,,,,,

If i cared for the fecking coffin dodgers i would be smothering them all!,

Thanks anyway, nice to be appreciated...[/QUOTE]
thats what shippy said !!!!!!!!!

The patients i "care" for, are all scum, creatures, rapists, child molesters, cannibals, they make half the users on here look tame,.... apart from MDN and PG

The patients i "care" for, are all scum, creatures, rapists, child molesters, cannibals, they make half the users on here look tame,.... apart from MDN and PG
strangeways walt........