• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Listarock Issue Coat

Hi there,

Has anyone heard of LISTAROCK clothing? I have a military issue coat with a name written in the label, and am trying a) to date it and b) to reunite it with the owners family.

If anyone can help me pls I would be very grateful for any info. The label reads:
RAINCOAT, MAN'S R.N.
8405-99-122-7160
SIZE 8
LISTAROCK
A/78/CLO/31624/DC69(2)

Thank you

Cazzie

Hi there,

Has anyone heard of LISTAROCK clothing? I have a military issue coat with a name written in the label, and am trying a) to date it and b) to reunite it with the owners family.

If anyone can help me pls I would be very grateful for any info. The label reads:
RAINCOAT, MAN'S R.N.
8405-99-122-7160
SIZE 8
LISTAROCK
A/78/CLO/31624/DC69(2)

Thank you

Cazzie
I am R Admr Listarock (Ret'd) and I claim my raincoat!

Hi there,

Has anyone heard of LISTAROCK clothing? The sailor who impregnated my mother many years ago left it behind the next morning, and I am trying to reunite myself with my father so that I can get some maintenance off him while I'm at Uni.

RAINCOAT, MAN'S R.N.
8405-99-122-7160
SIZE 8
LISTAROCK
A/78/CLO/31624/DC69(2)

Thank you

Cazzie

Oh Dear....I thought there might be someone with a brain on this site..but so far that has yet to be proved!!

Seems you can't do someone a decent turn these days without someone taking the p**s!!!! :-(

Maybe I'll just give up on trying to do the right and nice thing!! :-/

Oh Charming.....and the brainless just keep on coming!!!! Well done on your fantastic vocabulary in such a dificult situation..your folks must be real proud of you!!!!!

How do you expect to trace the ex-wearer of a 1970's Navy raincoat? Is there someone's name and number written on it anywhere? If not, forget it.

Also, why do you think that they'd be interested in getting it? Honestly, it's not exactly high fashion is it? Or are dodgy ex-navy raincoats suddenly the in thing down Pompey way?

Yes I do have a name and number, but have decided not to pursue the matter any further. I think if the response of most people is like the response on here, I will be banging my head against a brick wall. Apart from Daax, everybody has been very sarcastic. Certainly unhelpful and not worth bothering with!

Cazzie

Gramps

Old-Salt
Kit Reviewer
LOST

Please would someone help me, I seem to have lost my raincoat. Last seen approx 1984, I have come to the conclusion I may have left it somewhere. I seem to remember it had a label, I think it said:

RAINCOAT, MAN'S R.N.
8405-99-122-7160
SIZE 8
LISTAROCK
A/78/CLO/31624/DC69(2)

If anyone can help reunite me with my favourite item of clothing I would be grateful, I have had a whipround and can provide a reward of half a shilling and as much lint as you can remove from the pockets.

Thank you for your time,

Gramps.

Latest Threads