• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

List of Medals

I've seen a lot of people wearing No.2's recently and I can't recognise any medals (except for Op Telic and obviously a VC). I keep seeing top Generals, etc with mass amounts of ribbons as well and it's burning me up - "what the hell is that one?"

I've checked the Army Medals Office page on the Army website but it shows nothing. Anyone know where I can find a list (with pictures)?

I always feel a complete **** when I'm talking to people who've got a chest full of them... :(

F.i.S.H said:
* hell - they weren't wrong in Soldier Dec 2006 about bling were they 8O

Excellent - that's the 2 WW covered. Thanks :)

Any with current ones? Herrick, Telic, conduct, Falky, etc?
If you are old enough to make use of a PC, then do the fooking search youself you lazy twot :evil:

Rumrunner said:
If you are old enough to make use of a PC, then do the fooking search youself you lazy twot :evil:

I have searched though - Google, ArmyNet, Army Website...

I didn't think to check the MoD website :scratch:

Finally heard today my lot accept I'm eligible for the QGJ - whoopee!

I understand the feelings of some on this award but when you should of received it and didn't it's a bit annoying.

Latest Threads