List of callsigns

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by BBear, Nov 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Gents, anyone got a list of callsigns - or know where I can acquire a list. I know the general platoon list, but not the ones for RSM, CSM and the like.

Cheers chaps!

2. Taliban?

I believe Callsigns are 'Restricted' so go to your Signallers or Training Wing.

3. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

I've asked the psi, and he wasn't sure - is there a manual? Cheer again

4. The best description I got was in Dusty Warriors! Me and Call sign indicators are like totally the best mates for ever now.

T C

5. Your Sigs det will have the CS indicator card, which will give you all the CS indicators for both Inf and Sqn, also the assets.

6. You're looking for a 'callsign matrix'. You can sign them out from your sigs department, so you could just photo copy it I suppose.

7. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Cheers guys! Mega

8. Why would you want to speak to your RSM/CSM anyway? By the sound of things you are a crow, and a TA crow at that, so I think you would have no reason to speak to either of these fine gentlemen. If I have got that wrong, then you should already know their callsigns (they are practically the same!). :x

9. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Yeah I am pretty much bottom of the heap, but why sould that act as a barrier for my own self-improvement?

But hey, maybe I just want to dick about on the net eh!