Lisa Kelly,Ice Road Truckers.

Watching Ice Road Trucker's,one must say that that burd Lisa Kelly is one tidy bit of gear...
So how come the British Forces truckers and female truckers in general are lesbian munters?..

A former school bus driver and state freestyle motocross champion, Lisa is starting her second year on the ice roads. At 28, she is the youngest female driver this year, hoping to earn the veterans' respect and become Carlile's first female heavy hauler.

Just watching this one TV right now, thinking the same thing. But please note, the top picture is not the Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers, but in fact some Irish singer. Not half as nice as the truck lady.

Didn't someone do a thread about her a while back? I'd smash her dirty trailer trash inbred gary glitter into next week if I were given the opportunity

Be vewy careful - Lisa is JonnoJonno's bird :desertsoldier:

She's pretty but I suspect that her being brought on to the show is to push up ratings - e.g., get some nice looking totty on the show and the retention of male viewers will increase.

Ursus.Maritimus said:
She's pretty but I suspect that her being brought on to the show is to push up ratings - e.g., get some nice looking totty on the show and the retention of male viewers will increase.
Is that the thinking that put Hazel Irvine on the Snooker? :lol: I always wondered why she was there.

Ursus.Maritimus said:
Think you'll find she isn't just totty mate, she's been into the trade since she was a nipper and she's bloody good at what she does. Being totty does not mean she is a plant, there's always going to be a pretty face doing some random job. Saying that, it doesn't fecking hurt either.

GrizzlyPanda said:
Ursus.Maritimus said:
Think you'll find she isn't just totty mate, she's been into the trade since she was a nipper and she's bloody good at what she does. Being totty does not mean she is a plant, there's always going to be a pretty face doing some random job. Saying that, it doesn't fecking hurt either.
You think you're in with a chance, don't you? :D

auscam said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
Ursus.Maritimus said:
You think you're in with a chance, don't you? :D
Wouldn't mind the shot if it came along, but I doubt it'll fecking happen. Someone's got to be realistic 8O

spike7451 said:
Watching Ice Road Trucker's,one must say that that burd Lisa Kelly is one tidy bit of gear...
So how come the British Forces truckers and female truckers in general are lesbian munters?..

A former school bus driver and state freestyle motocross champion, Lisa is starting her second year on the ice roads. At 28, she is the youngest female driver this year, hoping to earn the veterans' respect and become Carlile's first female heavy hauler.
The top photo is a different Lisa Kelly. Some cletic singer

smudge67 said:
Didn't someone do a thread about her a while back? I'd smash her dirty trailer trash inbred gary glitter into next week if I were given the opportunity
i would crawl over broken glass just to give her freshly laid turd a sniff :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

smudge67 said:
spike7451 said:

Still rather lovely in a cute, naive sort of way.

smudge67 said:
spike7451 said:

Wos that then? Celtic or Clit ec.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Army Reserve 10
msr Army Pay, Claims & JPA 10
P Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4