Lisa Kelly,Ice Road Truckers.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jan 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Watching Ice Road Trucker's,one must say that that burd Lisa Kelly is one tidy bit of gear...
    So how come the British Forces truckers and female truckers in general are lesbian munters?..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Just watching this one TV right now, thinking the same thing. But please note, the top picture is not the Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers, but in fact some Irish singer. Not half as nice as the truck lady.

3. Didn't someone do a thread about her a while back? I'd smash her dirty trailer trash inbred gary glitter into next week if I were given the opportunity

4. Be vewy careful - Lisa is JonnoJonno's bird :desertsoldier:

5. I'd smash her back door in before she'd got to Deadhorse :)

6. She's pretty but I suspect that her being brought on to the show is to push up ratings - e.g., get some nice looking totty on the show and the retention of male viewers will increase.

7. Is that the thinking that put Hazel Irvine on the Snooker? :lol: I always wondered why she was there.

8. Think you'll find she isn't just totty mate, she's been into the trade since she was a nipper and she's bloody good at what she does. Being totty does not mean she is a plant, there's always going to be a pretty face doing some random job. Saying that, it doesn't fecking hurt either.

9. You think you're in with a chance, don't you? :D

10. Wouldn't mind the shot if it came along, but I doubt it'll fecking happen. Someone's got to be realistic 8O

11. The top photo is a different Lisa Kelly. Some cletic singer

[​IMG]

12. i would crawl over broken glass just to give her freshly laid turd a sniff :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. Still rather lovely in a cute, naive sort of way.