• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Liquid Armour

B

Biscuits_AB

Liquid Armour was invented decades ago by the Germans. In the early 80's it was sold in German bars and nightclubs under the brand name 'Paderborner Gold'.

I used to dink loads of this stuff. Then later in the evening get involved in a fight. I always found that the more Paderborner Gold I drank, the less I felt it when I was kicked up and down the pedestrian precinct outside the City Club.

Happy days.

Biscuits_AB said:
Liquid Armour was invented decades ago by the Germans. In the early 80's it was sold in German bars and nightclubs under the brand name 'Paderborner Gold'.

I used to dink loads of this stuff. Then later in the evening get involved in a fight. I always found that the more Paderborner Gold I drank, the less I felt it when I was kicked up and down the pedestrian precinct outside the City Club.

Happy days.
Now I could be wrong but I thought it was invented in Holland and sold under the Armour By Amstel logo. Of course it is hard to be sure. I think this brain damage clouds ones vision.

Latest Threads