Lipstick lesbians

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

any hole's a goal... as long as I've got a plank and a piece of rope so I can tie it across me arse in case I fall in. :)

I would - You call yourself a member/Ex member of her majestys armed forces. I'd do it just so she could be tagged on the world atlas as another location where her majestys armed forces have conducted operations.

She is actually quite nice in comparison to a fairly recent adventure.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Just wait until she piddles and follow the stream back to source.
I would.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
BiscuitsAB said:
According to the Mail online its the road to hell!

Web Page Name

However the biggest fcuking horror in the whole article is this munter:

I mean FFS what is that?

I would dare anyone to shag that!
You POOF!

I have, I would, and in case you hadn't noticed, she's got a great voice, which improves dramatically as she cums under my ministrations.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
BiscuitsAB said:
Your all depraved!

Apparently this it what it looks like once you sober up!

And that is bad in what way?

Mr_Deputy said:
Think about it for goodness sake lads. You need to think about a flank attack (not youu laaad don't break ranks and dive for her thighs I ain't finished talking yet - get fell in) you take her on for a few weeks and you might well end up with a threesome on yer hands - she's bound to know a load of other lipstick lezzers and get drunk with 'em. Most likely the third number in the bed will be better looking than her.
Well?....it's a plan at least.
I like your thinking :twisted:

Mr_Deputy said:
Think about it for goodness sake lads. You need to think about a flank attack (not youu laaad don't break ranks and dive for her thighs I ain't finished talking yet - get fell in) you take her on for a few weeks and you might well end up with a threesome on yer hands - she's bound to know a load of other lipstick lezzers and get drunk with 'em. Most likely the third number in the bed will be better looking than her.
Can you put a formal set of orders together... I'll build the model and lets get cracking.

Okay - Which one does the 2up want me to suppress first?

johnboyzzz said:
Mr_Deputy said:
I like your thinking :twisted:
A plan?
Thats not a plan, it does score very highly for wild and unrestrained optomism but it doesn't qualify as a plan.

BiscuitsAB said:
Your all depraved!

Apparently this it what it looks like once you sober up!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...been there.....damn those beer goggles!

:D

Rodney2q

You didn't say it twice so I've forgot.

The fit one I think you said. Fit or Fat one of the two.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Get some, ugh ugh GET SOME!!!

and this is she when I've just finished with her :twisted: