Discussion in 'REME' started by Bag4life, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Sun Today Neil & Vicky Taylor,Neil an engineering manager advertises liposuction in the sun today check it out the half naked body with combat trousers undone and the REME staple belt unbuckled pg 21
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Right - who is this nutter?

Scum here

You will need to scroll down.

DLO posting perhaps? Or is he just a walt
  3. £25,500 life savings, lmao nutcases.

A few beers and Kebabs will see the weight pile back on again.
  4. "The pair, from Andover, Hampshire, have endured painful operations and foregone holidays and other luxuries in their pursuit of beauty."

That explains everything.
  5. Could have spent the cash on gym membership and salad - kunts!
  6. Feck that, nice car cheers.
  7. Unbelievable! I seem to remember his return from an expensive holiday in 2005, him lording about his brand new Mercs, his 'top' house in Andover and the hot tub in the garden. Whether it was the 'life savings' or the compensation spent, has the money dried up now, hence the need for the Sun article.

Sums up why I never liked him. How did he get through Tiffy yet alone Officer selection as a Sun reader! The Sun Editor, can we get back to standard REME articles such as sex changes, this is far too gruesome.
  8. The were had, their both still mingers!
  9. Looks like they'll need to "forgo" a few more things if it's beauty they're after!!

10. Have you seen the pics?

I'm sure she used to work for me??!
    As a bloke!!

I know it's allowed, but f*ck me, a tranny!!

:( :eek: :(
  11. sad twat!! :? any guy that has surgery for cosmetic means is a queer in my book. :twisted: