Lipo war against terror is over

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by halo_jones, Apr 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clearly we won! did i mention your a trolling o2 thief also

Not expect this to go too the Hole!

8O - hooped. mk
  2. Eh? Any chance of an explanation, Halo?
  3. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

What is the point/purpose to this thread?
  4. I think the purpose is to point out to Lipo (quite correctly IMHO) that he's an o2 thief bit of a cnut that most Brits on here would love to see tied to a chair whilist American sponsored ex IRA terrorists take power drill and blow torches to him from the toes up....

But that might just be me :roll:
  5. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

It seems to me, that if that is indeed, the purpose and point of this thread that there are mulitable threads on here, that already exist, where halo and Lipo, are having a bantering contest, etc. Why create a new one, especially just to insult him?

As I recall there is a couple of threads on the end of the (GWOT) on terror, (?) where both are active already. :roll:
  6. Is this a typo, or is Lipo's war on Trevor really over?

Why were they fighting anyway?
  7. Trip, i am not bantering with him! and perhaps the irony me closing with 'Not expect this to go too the Hole!' is so obvious my slight bitchy sense of humour has been known too throw some folks off. i fully expected this thread to die

If i tell you about the war on trevor i may have too kill you after, I am sure you understand TT.
  8. Well, as they can't play nicely in other peoples threads, better they not play nicely in one of their own - I think halo expects this to go in the hole but wanted to bring it to the attention of the world for just a little while.....
  9. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Too the Hole than!
  10. I can play nicely! I have not been mean for ages! I have only asked simple questions! that he has avoided answering in the main.

( not shouting just school teacher voice)
  11. I've always found Lipo a contemptuous little cnut in the extreme, total waste of bandwidth!
  12. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have the answers! :wink:
  13. Well that had passed my mind Trip, but he wont jest come out an say that!

Still Men gotta love you guys sometimes lol.....
  14. Cmon! If Lipo had an answer, even a wrong one, he'd tell us...... it's in his nature to be a gobshi'te!
  15. Talking of gobshites .... Whatever happened to Dogface (commonly known as Muttmush)?