Lipo war against terror is over

halo:

What is the point/purpose to this thread?

Trip_Wire said:
halo:

I think the purpose is to point out to Lipo (quite correctly IMHO) that he's an o2 thief bit of a cnut that most Brits on here would love to see tied to a chair whilist American sponsored ex IRA terrorists take power drill and blow torches to him from the toes up....

But that might just be me :roll:

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Trip_Wire said:
halo:

I think the purpose is to point out to Lipo (quite correctly IMHO) that he's an o2 thief bit of a cnut that most Brits on here would love to see tied to a chair whilist American sponsored ex IRA terrorists take power drill and blow torches to him from the toes up....

It seems to me, that if that is indeed, the purpose and point of this thread that there are mulitable threads on here, that already exist, where halo and Lipo, are having a bantering contest, etc. Why create a new one, especially just to insult him?

As I recall there is a couple of threads on the end of the (GWOT) on terror, (?) where both are active already. :roll:

Is this a typo, or is Lipo's war on Trevor really over?

Why were they fighting anyway?

Trip, i am not bantering with him! and perhaps the irony me closing with 'Not expect this to go too the Hole!' is so obvious my slight bitchy sense of humour has been known too throw some folks off. i fully expected this thread to die

If i tell you about the war on trevor i may have too kill you after, I am sure you understand TT.

Trip_Wire said:
FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Trip_Wire said:
halo:

It seems to me, that if that is indeed, the purpose and point of this thread that there are mulitable threads on here, that already exist, where halo and Lipo, are having a bantering contest, etc. Why create a new one, especially just to insult him?

As I recall there is a couple of threads on the end of the end (?) GWOT on terror where both are active already. :roll:
Well, as they can't play nicely in other peoples threads, better they not play nicely in one of their own - I think halo expects this to go in the hole but wanted to bring it to the attention of the world for just a little while.....

Too the Hole than!

I can play nicely! I have not been mean for ages! I have only asked simple questions! that he has avoided answering in the main.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT A WOMAN SCORNED
( not shouting just school teacher voice)

halo_jones said:
I can play nicely! I have not been mean for ages! I have only asked simple questions! that he has avoided answering in the main.

I've always found Lipo a contemptuous little cnut in the extreme, total waste of bandwidth!

halo_jones said:

Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have the answers! :wink:

Well that had passed my mind Trip, but he wont jest come out an say that!

Still Men .....lol gotta love you guys sometimes lol.....

Talking of gobshites .... Whatever happened to Dogface (commonly known as Muttmush)?

MsG

Bugsy said:
Talking of gobshites .... Whatever happened to Dogface (commonly known as Muttmush)?

MsG
You want to encourage MORE gobshites to come out of the woodwork? You're a glutton for punishment, Bugsy.

Bugsy said:

MsG
I don't know. I was wrong on him, as I predicted he would return. Perhaps he has under another screen name. :roll:

Fcuking cockbite fcuktard wanker .................... yes you lipo you truely are a fuckwit of Chub like quality and your windowlicking drivel and infantile intelect could be only be beaten by Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf in the delusional stakes however he at least had some military service be it as a minister in a military regime.

Still i am sure if you ask mommy nicely she could take you down to the local army recruiting office, there you can sign up and ship off to fight the hordess and save us all ....

CNUT

Latest Threads