• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Lions 2013

Judging by the new talent coming through from all the home nations in the 6 nations comp I think the Lions tour of Oz next year looks good.

15 Ireland Kearney
14 Wales Cuthbert
13 England Tuilagi
12 England Barritt
11 Wales North
10 England Owen
9 Ireland Reddin
1 Wales Taff 1
2 Wales Taff 2
3 Wales Taff 3
4 Scotland Grey
5 England Parling
6 England Croft
7 Wales Warb
8 Scotland Denton

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ashton isn't getting the ball.
So you want to send a passenger who is waiting to be served?

If Ashton grew up and started to realise that the game is not set up purely to ensure he gets another picture opportunity then he might just become a decent player.

As it stands you say he is not getting the ball - well just maybe his fellow team mates are pissed off with his showboating and not giving him the ball.

Any chance of that, or is this just a case of me holding a bias that you claim not to?

Here we ******* go, my stalker pops up. I wouldn't have an issue with Tommy Bowe. He's an excellent player. I just think that England haven't been playing up to Ashton's strengths.

That's all.

Don't have an aneurism, you old twunt.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Here we ******* go, my stalker pops up. I wouldn't have an issue with Tommy Bowe. He's an excellent player. I just think that England haven't been playing up to Ashton's strengths.

That's all.

Don't have an aneurism, you old twunt.
Keep it up guru, you are becoming as entertaining as Stacker1 :)

I take it the you have been speaking to Lancaster personally to ensure that he sends the team out tomorrow to play to Ashton's strengths (whatever they may be). If Ashton has his first good game of the 6Ns are you going to claim the credit?

Latest Threads