Lion Star

msr said:
Youtube from our camp in Cyprus:

msr
Paramali Village looks greener than it was in 2001.

Good to see everyone back :D

Did L.Bom Appleton decide to sack applying his cam cream half way through or is there a need for the large triangle of milky skin on his chest?

:D

Closet_Jibber said:
Did L.Bom Appleton decide to sack applying his cam cream half way through or is there a need for the large triangle of milky skin on his chest?

They strap him on his back on the roof of a Landrover and use him as an air marker panel.

Closet_Jibber said:

At least get the abbreviation correct. It's L/Bdr.

While not in the RA surely the correct abbreviation is LBdr. The forward slash bit being done away with years ago. Please do catch up.

BW

Gunner Numbnuts who removed the TMH in the range hut to replace his recoil rods?

Was he succesful firing without them in - could be the new next thing - remove bits beforehand so they don't need cleaning afterwards!

spaz said:
What's the difference between Lion Sun and Lion Star?
I'm guessing that Lion Star is the TA two version of the 6 week holiday that I have managed 5 of (or was it 6, I was very drunk )

Now heres a question

Whats the difference between a Lion Sun and a Moon Base ?

mad_mac said:
Closet_Jibber said:

At least get the abbreviation correct. It's L/Bdr.
Sorry - I thought it was nicer to try and get it wrong rather than call him L/Cpl... I know they get touchy on that subject!

Toysoldier_1967 said:
Gunner Numbnuts who removed the TMH in the range hut to replace his recoil rods?

Was he succesful firing without them in - could be the new next thing - remove bits beforehand so they don't need cleaning afterwards!
Good Spot that man - He did come across as a bit of a dim wit didn't he. Maybe he's a bit too civvy for the TA too.

brucewillis said:
While not in the RA surely the correct abbreviation is LBdr. The forward slash bit being done away with years ago. Please do catch up.

BW
And I still write my letters in Times Roman font size 12 :D :D :D

Caught me posing for the cameras on the 1st One :oops:

The Squaddie tan is peeling off now anyway!

I can't believe how easy It was to slip back into the Green Skin after 2 years away. MSR was right about the TA being like a Cult.

Peter_Skellen said:
Some really good skills and drills there, espically on the CQB range and exercise!

And who is the lady with down syndrome talking on it?
You see I wasn't going to comment on the "TARGETS WON'T FALL UNLESS HIT!"