Linpux

Hi all I am running an Acer Aspire One using the above OS

I have downloaded Opera browser, how do I create a short cut to use it??

At the min I have to search for the file, any ideas?

doesn''t work on Linpux fella, on windows yes, not Linpux

Would be useful except that search goes to Linux, when I select Linpux, still no joy.

Its the first netbook I have got whoich is running Linpux, its actually very fast and better than windows 7 starter on my other netbooks.

Once I get this shortcut issue sorted I may even install to my other netbooks, its well worth a look

Would be useful except that search goes to Linux, when I select Linpux, still no joy.

Its the first netbook I have got whoich is running Linpux, its actually very fast and better than windows 7 starter on my other netbooks.

Once I get this shortcut issue sorted I may even install to my other netbooks, its well worth a look
create desktop shortcut linpux - Google Search

Do you still have the packaging for the computer?

why? would you like me to send it to you?
Put the computer back in it, take it back to the shop and tell them "Sorry, I am too stupid to own a computer"

yawn so predicable.......pat yourself on your back fella, you obviously live alone

yawn so predicable.......pat yourself on your back fella, you obviously live alone
Says the man who wants to install linux on all his PCs ;)

boot quicker

stable platform

less diskspace

air snort and air crack

and its free,

anyway if you can't help, stop hijacking this thread fellas

Says the man who wants to install linux on all his PCs ;)
If it wasn't for gaming (consoles are for kids after all) I'd never boot into Windows again. I use Ubuntu though - which as we all know is Swahili for "can't be arsed with Debian".

And on that note, try Ubuntu Netbook Remix rather than the special needs variant the manufacturers ship.

Latest Threads