Links and Quotes in Groups

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi Bosses,

I know it's a Sunday, but there seems to be a problem in Groups. We can't use Hyperlinks as it just comes up with a URL that needs to be cut and pasted, also the Quote action doesn't work either. Anychance that you could look into this please.

No, I haven't been able to post photo's either.

Is there any chance the groups can be given the same functionality as the rest of the site? "Like" button, etc?

we have a bug and I did take a quick look over the weekend, but with no joy. I'll look further today.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cheers

This should now work on new messages or if you edit an existing message, 'go advanced' and save again.

Because of the nightmare complexity of VBulletin groups permissions, I'm not sure how users in special groups will fare - donors, wiki gurus, sponsors and so on. Rather than spending an age testing, please do let me know whether it works for you if you are something other than a Moderator or Registered User (standard GSM looking rank medals, 1 - 5)

Sorry to group regulars for the delay in tackling this.

oldbaldy

LE
Both quotes & links work in the Battlefield Tours Group, the links automatically sorted themselves with whatever you did, no need to edit.

Simply not going to happen unfortunately for good reasons I won't bore you with. Sorry about that.

Simply not going to happen unfortunately for good reasons I won't bore you with. Sorry about that.
Just tell the group of posters on this thread that you don't like their idea and that they can quote you on this!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HighPriestess Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Santa_Sunday ARRSE: Site Issues 13
woopert RLC 53