• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Linkedin

LinkedIn: Surprise changes to defaults affect your privacy | TechRepublicf you are a Linkedin member you may want to consider changing your privacy settings after reading this article?

LinkedIn is always good for a laugh. It's an opportunity for the seriously deluded to publish fictitious CVs online.

Have a look for people who you know personally. Utterly hilarious.

Its also a good place to check out some quality minge that you only ever get to talk to on the phone. I've got a stunning blonde recruitment lass in my network who, despite knowing i'm not looking to change jobs, keeps asking if she can take me for a 'coffee' when she's in town.

It only leads to random types dropping you mails about "ready for an exciting new challenge".
"Exciting" in their world really is different from my understanding of the word.
Hey ho.

Latest Threads