• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

LinkedIn - Opinions?

Has anyone used LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)

I got my current job by creating an account, doing a search on relevant terms and simply asking the right people for a job. Simple and direct

I am a big fan but wondered if anyone else has used it, heard of it, rates it etc

Didn't realise it had been done on here before

Yes I know, use the bloody search function :D

Do they teach this sort of stuff on exit now?

meridian said:
Has anyone used LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com)

I got my current job by creating an account, doing a search on relevant terms and simply asking the right people for a job. Simple and direct

I am a big fan but wondered if anyone else has used it, heard of it, rates it etc
I am on there somewhere, how do I get a job like yours :lol:

meridian said:
Great for keeping track of where people you know now are (and therefore knowing who might be able to swing you some work.) The rest - depends on your niche. I know people who have had work from simple searches on it, I have had work because people have tracked my current contact details using it. YMMV.