Linkedin Hack

Good morning

Just a warning that there is a phishing email doing the rounds on Linkedin. It discusses a job offer and a link is supplied. Do not click.

ETA Apologies if this is in the wrong Forum, I wanted to get the warning out as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
That could have made the Vaguest Post Ever Top Ten if you hadn't mentioned LinkedIn.

That could have made the Vaguest Post Ever Top Ten if you hadn't mentioned LinkedIn.
Speed is of the essence and all that. I just wanted to notify s many people as possible as quickly as possible.

Blogg

LE
Fresh raft of new dangerously credible ones flying about purporting to notify recipients of failed payments, (so just click here, mug...) including but not limited to

1. Television Licencing

2. Norton

3. Virgin Media

4.HMRC

I only get agents bothering me on there, I'd be suspicious of a job offer anyway

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had one of these cos CTP said it was a good idea. Never used it, then after a well informed sy brief last year, deleted it. :)

Good morning

Just a warning that there is a phishing email doing the rounds on Linkedin. It discusses a job offer and a link is supplied. Do not click.

ETA Apologies if this is in the wrong Forum, I wanted to get the warning out as quickly as possible.
Never used the LinkedIn App - just go to the site via your browser. There are just too many security flaws with the App. Oh, and I got this the other day (which also had my NI number on it). Who knew HMRC were so bad at grammer?
20200129_204237.jpg

I had one of these cos CTP said it was a good idea. Never used it, then after a well informed sy brief last year, deleted it. :)
In my new line of work, we make a lot of use of LinkedIn, but it is a security nightmare. And don't be tempted to join 'HM Forces' or the 'Security Cleared' groups. NSV might not like you but SVR and 2PLA will love you.

I haven't bothered with LinkedIn for a while. Recruiters don't seem interested in headhunting an Avenger, Punisher, Vigilante and Saver of Souls with 30 years Elite Special Forces experience and an official officer's commission from the Legion of Frontiersmen Academy.

I haven't bothered with LinkedIn for a while. Recruiters don't seem interested in headhunting an Avenger, Punisher, Vigilante and Saver of Souls with 30 years Elite Special Forces experience and an official officer's commission from the Legion of Frontiersmen Academy.
RobMe walt!

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Never used the LinkedIn App - just go to the site via your browser. There are just too many security flaws with the App. Oh, and I got this the other day (which also had my NI number on it). Who knew HMRC were so bad at grammer?View attachment 447003
They deliberatly put the bad spelling in so only the retards answer, it s a filtering system .

Dr Death

War Hero
A link?
On Linkedin not genuine?
Hold the front page!!

Its called ADVERTISING you pay & you get to put your 5hit up.
If they had Morales they would be bust or working for a charity.

A link?
On Linkedin not genuine?
Hold the front page!!

Its called ADVERTISING you pay & you get to put your 5hit up.
If they had Morales they would be bust or working for a charity.
A kissballer working for a charity? Wonders will never cease.

Latest Threads