Link to Arrse

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by msr, Apr 9, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. Hehe...very discreet! ;) [​IMG]
  3. Speaking of Arrse links, just been through Soldier magazine, and still no link or mention

Come on Guys, you know we'd do the same for you :)
  4. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Outstanding!! ;D
  5. Soldier mag are part-funded by the I'm 'fraid it will never happen...... :(
  6. Well, I'm part funded by the MOD, and here I am :)

Sorry Eagle, I know what you mean.

Shame really, we'll just have to find another way

Oh, keep watching the TV , spotted "LardArrse" on a fusilier warrior.... :)
  7. msr

msr LE

Dear All,

Is not the best way to get arrse into Soldier to get it included into a letter on the VOX POP pages?

8. msr - I don't have the software with me to add the 33 Sigs link to ARRSE at the moment, but will do ASAP.

Others - I did speak to Soldier but got a kind of weary "get in the queue sir and you will have to pay like everyone else sir" response.  I'm rather hoping that our readership will outstrip Soldier one day and maybe we can charge them for a poxy one line mention in some obscure corner of the site.  Bastards.
  9. msr

msr LE

Good RO1,

Many thanks for your efforts to get our link onto your site - contrasted with the the concerns of those behind the site, who were more concerned about the way their pages look than the fact that internet is there to link people to information. :mad:

Don't even get me started on the ClubArmy site....

10. You have built it, they will come :)

We just need to get more bodies in.

However, there seems to be something wrong with the registraion process. It might just be my custom caches, but if you don't refresh the page after you register, it might give the impression you haven't.

I know this , because my Adj asked me last week "How do you become a member?"

I explained, I think he's registered now.
  11. 749

749 Old-Salt

12. Good skills and drills 749

Ta Muchly  ;D
  13. i'm rebuilding my website at the mo but have a link on waiting to be uploadede to my server!
    hope this helps
  14. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Everything helps - thanks!