Linguist Info

Hi All

First time on here. Great site. Just after some info. I'am looking at joining the TA, served 8 years in the army, and i was brought up in a pashto speaking family. i can speak pashto flunent. Has anyone got and information on what my best options might be.. or do you think the AGC might be intrested..?

Many Thanks

AirbornePashtun said:
Hi All

First time on here. Great site. Just after some info. I'am looking at joining the TA, served 8 years in the army, and i was brought up in a pashto speaking family. i can speak pashto flunent. Has anyone got and information on what my best options might be.. or do you think the AGC might be intrested..?

Many Thanks
Which Kitchen??

Pishhwahthis... IMHO.

How do you say " death to western infidel pigf uckers" in Pashto?

Hahahaaa :D

Served 8 years and no sense of humour?

You'll find your good luck in the forest...

Mrayay kheeran ghow te mor, torkay.

(large, dirty slaves fuck your Mum, darkie)

Bullshit. 8 years in the mob and you think the only capbadge that will be interested in native (ish) pashtu speakers is the AGC?

Forastero said:
Bullshit. 8 years in the mob and you think the only capbadge that will be interested in native (ish) pashtu speakers is the AGC?
Given this:

AirbornePashtun said:
.... i can speak pashto flunent....
He might be better off learning Engerlisch flunent before 'reapplying'!

AirbornePashtun said:
Hi All

Many Thanks
Hi there. Erm, I have a question, which army were you in? If it was the Brit army how come you didn't tell them you were a Pashto speaker?

yes but not dressed in white and muttering verses from the Koran!!!

Latest Threads