LingsCars car Suspension Test video

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by LingsCars, Jun 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here is one for technically engineering officers amongst you. I go to no expense to test suspension of car.

[​IMG]

Movie.

2. You really do make me laugh Ling.

'Car pass, now rent car?'

3. Shan's very versatile. Soldier, saleswoman and now a suspension tester.

4. was that your sister?
    keep in mind i'm still available for that marriage of convenience.

5. No, sister has much smaller assets. She is in ChopGear videos, and also England Flag video.

6. Oh! You think I am going to put "car failed, now rent car"??? You know some very stupid people visit my webpage and they think movie is real. If I put "car failed", they will not rent. Stupid, but true. Maybe I confuse them by being everywhere and anywhere at same time.

7. You and your fake terrible grasp of English make me gooey Ling

8. I thought all Chinese second borns were chucked in the Yangtze River attached to an old engine block? Did you pair escape or are you a walt chink?

9. I was the second born! That's why I have such affinity for cars ...the engine block. Maybe if they had tied me in a sack, I would have become Ling-dini, and fcuk the cars?

10. Oh, you should watch my Radio 5 interview here. I manage to put on fake terrible accent for AGES. I am quite amazing, huh?

11. Bed. Talk Monday.

12. Didn't even give Arrse a plug....

Seriously Ling is that accent taking the piss?

'Me Happy. What next, order car huh?' :D

13. [​IMG]

14. Ling, why haven't you posted on this thread yet. I just watched your radio interview and words fail me when I try to describe your "accent"! Still it made me chuckle and before you ask I do not want to buy a car (You'll probably ask anyway).

CW

15. Have you not been deported yet? The person who was in the video was she rented?