Lingerie Stolen In Pompey

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Wasnt me sniffing around the knickers area.
  3. Legs???
  4. Stoker's smoker coming up?
  5. Well we know it isn't Big Bird, she would need the tents from Millets.
  6. Where's Ravers!
  7. Fixed that for you ;-)
  8. The knicker nicker will soon be nicked and taken to the nick,where anything he mentions will be taken down and used on him....
  9. So, if anyone is offered some garish "lingerie" in sizes 22 to 46 we'll know where it's from.
  10. So that's why the fella went AWOL on SundayAnd there was me thinking how romantic the bloke was to buy me all of that new underwear. And all in different sizes 'cos he wasn't sure how big my tits actually are (or so he said).

Gladdens my heart to think of the trouble he went to & we sure did have some fun on Sunday afternoon. Shame he forgot that some items need batteries!
  11. Did he miss 'The Riots' this summer?......
  12. You do realise we are in for a shit load of hurt when she reads this.
  13. We didn't have any riots down here. Or none that we noticed - just like the usual visiting ships crews on shore leave; they head straight for the sports shops & clean them out!
  14. Attached Files:

15. Nothing to worry about, she can hardly creep up on you, I'll be able to hear her stomping her way to my location from 100 miles away. I'd still have time to have copious amount of sex, eat a 3 course meal and finish off with a cigar and large brandy before she even managed to hit the part of London I live in :)