Lingerie Stolen In Pompey

Well we know it isn't Big Bird, she would need the tents from Millets.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The knicker nicker will soon be nicked and taken to the nick,where anything he mentions will be taken down and used on him....

So that's why the fella went AWOL on SundayAnd there was me thinking how romantic the bloke was to buy me all of that new underwear. And all in different sizes 'cos he wasn't sure how big my tits actually are (or so he said).

Gladdens my heart to think of the trouble he went to & we sure did have some fun on Sunday afternoon. Shame he forgot that some items need batteries!

Did he miss 'The Riots' this summer?......

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You do realise we are in for a shit load of hurt when she reads this.
Nothing to worry about, she can hardly creep up on you, I'll be able to hear her stomping her way to my location from 100 miles away. I'd still have time to have copious amount of sex, eat a 3 course meal and finish off with a cigar and large brandy before she even managed to hit the part of London I live in :)

It must be all the material used in them - the larger the arse the larger the price tag!
Seem to remember M&S started to charge more for bras over a D-cup . Didn't take long for them to back down after a good few of us well-endowed lasses set them straight (which is what a decent bra should do for you - level them up & even them out!) by boycotting their lingerie department for a few weeks.
Irony is that Ann Summers shut their Pompey factory 3 years ago to get their cheap crap made even cheaper in China.

It must be all the material used in them - the larger the arse the larger the price tag!
Seem to remember M&S started to charge more for bras over a D-cup . Didn't take long for them to back down after a good few of us well-endowed lasses set them straight (which is what a decent bra should do for you - level them up & even them out!) by boycotting their lingerie department for a few weeks.
Irony is that Ann Summers shut their Pompey factory 3 years ago to get their cheap crap made even cheaper in China.

How much would your knickers cost then ?