Lingerie Football

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Apr 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I'm hooked!! :D
    That must be some seriously strong langerie![​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. As featured in last night's CSI New York, and yes, I would go to watch a match, purely for research purposes of course :D

3. Fuck the football. Thats it for me!

Edited to add: Whats the betting that 99.9% of the crowd is male?

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just watching it now & I did think it was tv bull till I googled it...!! :D

Oh mama!

5. Wish I'd known about this last night, might have been an easier and more fun way to raise money for charity. Oh well there's always next year!

6. That's disgusting. Fancy calling it football when everyone knows it is rugby for puffs.

Anyone else noticed that septics invent sports when they can't win at the real thing?

Rounders, rugby, Indy car racing and netball.

7. I think you'll find that they do quite well at Indy Car, it's Formula 1 they have problems with

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wonder if we could get an ARRSE Maidens team set up...,?

9. Noone would pay to see that :p

10. I'm sure the game has its knockers, but I like the idea.

11. You sir, are correct but you know what I meant. Don't Indy cars steer one way and you have to "over steer" to get them to go in a straight line?

12. I too only discovered this on CSI New York last night and took I did take the trouble to e-mail some of my mates who I know will as impressed as I was at this amazing new fantastic sport!

• Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  13. Straight lines are easy for them, it's corners that are the problem, that's why they have banked oval tracks

14. Best Race I ever saw, and that includes Formula 1 and Nascar, was an Indy Car race at Michigan Super Speedway. A 2 mile banked oval, the cars were zipping by me at 180 mph side by side - FOUR abreast, then to see them accelerate to 240 mph on the back straight was just awe inspiring.