Lingerie charity calendar (WAG's) - need help!

Mav

Old-Salt
We have a photographer, we're looking for any help we can get really, printing, places it can be sold, donations =) x

Mav

Old-Salt
We have a photographer, we're looking for any help we can get really, printing, places it can be sold, donations =) x
In term of selling, have you thought about setting up a simple website, with PayPal? Should be easy to find someone to set one up by way of donation. If you can't find anyone, let me know.

In terms of printing - if you get pre-orders, that should cover the initial set up and first run. Of course, given the cause, you should be able to convince the printer to give you a good deal.

I thought we'd have more people offering to be photographers haha. But one of our girls is an actual model and she's got her photographer to do it. Selling it by paypal is a good idea, we hadn't thought of that =) thanks. We were looking into places like WHSmiths x

Mav

Old-Salt
I thought we'd have more people offering to be photographers haha. But one of our girls is an actual model and she's got her photographer to do it. Selling it by paypal is a good idea, we hadn't thought of that =) thanks. We were looking into places like WHSmiths x
You're welcome - I'll take a copy of the calendar for my consulting fees ;)

If you want to go for Smiths, maybe there is a regional link you could play to see if they'll support the regiment locally? I can only guess the hoops you have to jump through to get national distribution...

maybe the Royal Signals in Blandford could help....

theres a repro center there, just need all fotos onto a disc..its been done before.

I'll see what I can do Mav ;) haha.
And that would be amazing threesend! I'll email them tomorrow at a sociable hour haha x

Not being funny here but why not just get some pictures done.....in your best pants and post them on the net...job done!Then.......form a fcuking choir!!!

12 posts in and no one has bagsied 'chief tester'?

Send all your snaps to me, and I'll rate and critique them. I'll send some constructive feedback and you can try again.

Do it nice, or do it twice as they say.

We're all PWRR WAGs haha, so they're automatically the judges. I've been told by my partner I'm not allowed to put any advertising shots on ARRSE haha. I wonder why x

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I note my absence has become an excuse for rules to be ignored. I am disappointed. Without rules Gentlemen, we face anarchy.

Sorry, no pics, no help.

PWRR? Is that some sort of weapon?