Lingerie charity calendar (WAG's) - need help!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aimeerose, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

2. Will there be flange shots?
  3. We have a photographer, we're looking for any help we can get really, printing, places it can be sold, donations =) x
  4. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

In term of selling, have you thought about setting up a simple website, with PayPal? Should be easy to find someone to set one up by way of donation. If you can't find anyone, let me know.

In terms of printing - if you get pre-orders, that should cover the initial set up and first run. Of course, given the cause, you should be able to convince the printer to give you a good deal.
  5. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

PS - funny how there's no shortage of photographers willing to help out...
  6. I thought we'd have more people offering to be photographers haha. But one of our girls is an actual model and she's got her photographer to do it. Selling it by paypal is a good idea, we hadn't thought of that =) thanks. We were looking into places like WHSmiths x
  7. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

You're welcome - I'll take a copy of the calendar for my consulting fees ;)

If you want to go for Smiths, maybe there is a regional link you could play to see if they'll support the regiment locally? I can only guess the hoops you have to jump through to get national distribution...
  8. maybe the Royal Signals in Blandford could help....

theres a repro center there, just need all fotos onto a disc..its been done before.
  9. I'll see what I can do Mav ;) haha.
    And that would be amazing threesend! I'll email them tomorrow at a sociable hour haha x
  10. Not being funny here but why not just get some pictures your best pants and post them on the net...job done!Then.......form a fcuking choir!!!
  11. If you'd like help getting it into the supermarkets and larger chain stores etc, I'd be more than happy to help.

PM Me
  12. 12 posts in and no one has bagsied 'chief tester'?

Send all your snaps to me, and I'll rate and critique them. I'll send some constructive feedback and you can try again.

Do it nice, or do it twice as they say.
  13. I'm afraid we've got 12 PWRR squaddies for testers =p x
  14. No real soldiers available then?
    • Like Like x 2