Ling on Twatter

#1
Any of you lot on Twitter?

I am finding it very boring without Blitish Tommy Atkins to spice it up!

Seriously, please don't upset everyone. I am trying to attract followers, not shoot them. If you fuck it up for me, I'll IED you.

Some Louie Walsh lookalike from Aberdeen called P*t*r St*w*rt (there, protected his ID) said I should invite you. But that is like inviting Hezbollah to a Fat Jewish Wedding :)

Ling
@LINGsCARS

 
#2
Hello Ling long time no sucky fucky.........

How the hell are you? . Still executing people etc etc?

Good to see you return, delivering your own brand of madness.

For those quite new to the site Ling used to sponsor and may still does sponsor the site, a few of those who run business's here got competetive deals on lease cars from her.

Mad as a brush, but a bit of a breath of fresh air.
 
#3
Ah, Ling! Didn't realise you were on here. You get around a bit. You know me from elsewhere, but obviously I'm not going to compromise security by telling you where!
 
#4
Hello porridge, :)

And Vaaaaaaaaannnnnman, no point is posting little yelps about me on UK Business Forums, I am banned there for being normal and not quite anal enough, but I still see what is written :)

Face up to me, man!

Sheesh, what wimps you have here, Porridge.

Where are the regular idiots? How is Dale's dog? How about Sir_Flashhead?

I wanna know :)
 
#5
unlike the waft of semen whenever you open your mouth

BTW, I note you are still infringing a fellow ARRSE'rs image rights and visual copyright
 
#7
LingsCars said:
Hello porridge, :)

And Vaaaaaaaaannnnnman, no point is posting little yelps about me on UK Business Forums, I am banned there for being normal and not quite anal enough, but I still see what is written :)

Face up to me, man!

Sheesh, what wimps you have here, Porridge.

Where are the regular idiots? How is Dale's dog? How about Sir_Flashhead?

I wanna know :)
Dales dog is still alive and 10 years old this week, but we can't remember which day. It does smell as if it isn't alive though. A bit like it's owner.
 
#8
Vaaanmaan remains a c0ck and dale remains a whore, I remain handsome and valiant.

I thought you were dead, I saw this in the news and quietly said goodbye

 
#10
Porridge_gun said:
Vaaanmaan remains a c0ck and dale remains a whore, I remain handsome and valiant.

I thought you were dead, I saw this in the news and quietly said goodbye

Yeah, I spun around, did a kung fu kick, called in air support and the Americans strafed about 3 km away by mistake, distracting them.

I grabbed my chopsticks and ran.
 
#12
LingsCars said:
Porridge_gun said:
Vaaanmaan remains a c0ck and dale remains a whore, I remain handsome and valiant.

I thought you were dead, I saw this in the news and quietly said goodbye

Yeah, I spun around, did a kung fu kick, called in air support and the Americans strafed about 3 km away by mistake, distracting them.

I grabbed my chopsticks and ran.
Nice to meet you Ling.

The above two postss are the best I've seen all day. If not all week.
 
#15
LingsCars said:
Any of you lot on Twitter?

I am finding it very boring without Blitish Tommy Atkins to spice it up!

Seriously, please don't upset everyone. I am trying to attract followers, not shoot them. If you * it up for me, I'll IED you.

Some Louie Walsh lookalike from Aberdeen called P*t*r St*w*rt (there, protected his ID) said I should invite you. But that is like inviting Hezbollah to a Fat Jewish Wedding :)

Ling
@LINGsCARS

Is that a life size photo of you?












Welcome back!:eek:) saw you on the Dragons Den and came to the conclusion they are cvnts and should have given you a heap of dosh.
 
#20
LingsCars said:
Hello porridge, :)

And Vaaaaaaaaannnnnman, no point is posting little yelps about me on UK Business Forums, I am banned there for being normal and not quite anal enough, but I still see what is written :)

Face up to me, man!

Sheesh, what wimps you have here, Porridge.

Where are the regular idiots? How is Dale's dog? How about Sir_Flashhead?

I wanna know :)
Not yelping,I thought you were dead. Glad you're not.
 

Latest Threads