Lines To Propose To Someone

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mastram, Mar 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He He just thought what are some of the best lines to say to someone you like after alcohol binge ?
    More cheap the better !

2. Does your mum take it up the gritter?

3. Try this one : "If I was to propose to you, what would you say?".

When she answers tell her, "In that case I won't fucking bother".

Works every time.

4. I like your balls
    ?
    I mean your basketballs

5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I know it,s a Company Smoker and your the CSm,s wife, but do you fancy a shag marm

6. Nope, I don't think that one would work, not even at primary school.

7. "Quiet, don't scream and you won't get hurt" would seem to fit the bill quite nicely.

8. I was in the middle of a field somewhere writing a letter to my girlfriend, it went like this.
    I blame the Carlsberg.

9. Shhhh, let's not turn this rape into a murder?

Be quiet or I'll kill your kids.

10. Look love, all the nice ones have left and I've been buying you drinks all night. Come back to mine tonight, we'll have a couple of hours of horrible sordid activity and we'll both feel slightly guilty that we know it'll never lead to a long and bountiful relationship like the one we've craved since our first loves jilted us. In the morning we'll have an awkward chat over cornflakes, I'll ring you a taxi, peck you on the cheek and say goodbye. We won't trade numbers, but that's alright, we wouldn't have called each other if we did. During the next day I'll feel a bit sh*t because I can't remember your last name, and you'll send a text complaining about "Men" to one of your best mates. In a couple of weeks we'll both go out again, we may bump into each other, we may not. Inevitabilty I'll go back to my house with another girl, just like you, and you'll be taken back to someone else's house, and he'll be similar to me. The cycle will continue until we realise that really this life is not going to get us anywhere, but by then it'll be too late. So in reality, it's insignificant whether we sleep together tonight or not, it won't change anything, we won't get married and we won't live happily ever after. However I've got Cheerios at home so that's got to sway it.

Bright, cheery, makes 'em laugh. Winner line, guaranteed.

11. Suck my c0ck or the puppy dies!

12. Outstanding, mate. Consider this one "rustled".

13. Fecking brilliant, tried and tested by any chance?

14. I think you mean "PROPOSITION" someone... :roll:

15. You're ugly, but I'm randy. It's the best offer you're going to get tonight so give me a shout when you've got your coat.