Linekers ARRSE Tie

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Murielson, Oct 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone watch the England game on BBC today? If so what do you reckon to Linekers tie being a candidate for an ARRSE one?

Is Lineker a closet ARRSER then?
  2. Which one was he wearing?
  3. Ahhh ok.

Quick question... which one would go best with a black pinstripe(wide spaced ones) suit? And what shirt colour should one choose??
  4. ^you need to check the shade of black - if it matches the broad stripe on the Country Tie, the effect is awesome. Hark at me doing a Trinny & Susanah :lol:
  5. What colour shirt then??
  6. FFS, it has to be salmon pink, doesn't it?

7. What a bunch of tarts you are!!

If you have doubts matelot you need to buy them all - I have got both originals.
  8. Veggie - link to the site for the Angelina pics that appear in your avatar would be appreciated please.
  9. Well, as a newly promoted SNCO (less than a year) and being quite young (25), I am appalled at some of the things my fellow SNCO's wear. Therefore, I'm trying to go down the dapper route but not overly dapper if you know what I mean?? And yes, I have looked at the Officers threads on clothing and some of them really need to put to sleep by a vet.......
  10. I think the original site is called avatarity or something. I've made quite a few of my own though from pics I've found on the web. Devil finding work and all that...if anybody wants 'em I'll zip 'em and email 'em.