Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by exile1, Aug 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can remember Don8 before Don10.......... but was there a Don9??
  2. How about 3, 5 or 7? :roll:
  3. this belongs in the arrse hole
  4. Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
  5. D10 - 4 steel 3 copper ....................

fcuk me, what a riveting thread
  6. Ah Don10 one of the great don family the first record of a member fo the don family being used in military service was in 1974 where there was evidence of don estelle being used in jungle locations. This use is recorded upto 1981 where the don family of cable was found to be in wider use. In the crime community the use of don became highly noted with the use of don coleone but the law enforcement agencies came back hard with their use of Don johnson. It was in the early 90's when it was believed vigilantes were incorparating don into their movements when Don natello was sighted in sewers across america. Then the don family became more high profile with the use of don king in high profile Boxing matches. The entertainment community has relied on Don for a long time if you follow music you can spot inclusions of Don Maclean, Don henley, Don williams and Don Nyosmand amongst others.
  7. I hear there is a Don12 comeing, with a two gold strands replacing the 3 aluminium ones.
  8. Can anyone else actually remember D8? I can't be that old.
  9. No, I joined 88 and D10 is all I've ever seen
  10. are the moderators on holiday ffs make it stop this is pish
  11. ^More posts about flat caps, having to wear uniform and take orders needed?