Limp Otters

You can't leave us in suspense like that Bowlander...why? and how?

uqfegd

pp
Why: I was working on an experiment up at DTE Otterburn looking at predator control. Knowing the weight allows you to age the wee beasties and look at population age structure.

How: Get a dead male mustelid from a friendly gamekeeper. Press down on the abdomen until the baculum appears, pull it out with tweezers then chop it off with a scalpel. Remove meat with sodium perborate, dry to constant weight using a super accurate balance.

Why: I was working on an experiment up at DTE Otterburn looking at predator control. Knowing the weight allows you to age the wee beasties and look at population age structure.

How: Get a dead male mustelid from a friendly gamekeeper. Press down on the abdomen until the baculum appears, pull it out with tweezers then chop it off with a scalpel. Remove meat with sodium perborate, dry to constant weight using a super accurate balance.
TMI!

uqfegd

pp

Otters not getting an otter's pocket sized bone-on! Whatever next?

Peking is behind all this, you mark my words!

Otters hold hands when they fall asleep in the water. Stops them drifting apart. They can't do that if they are dead or have their willies ripped off. Fact. Leave 'em be.

Not true unfortunately. Otters hold hands because they can't fuck after having their genitals ripped off and weighed by scientists.