Limp Otters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pensionpointer, Feb 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now as an amateur sleuth in the reproductive health of one particular branch of the mamalian family, I was extremely concerned by this article:

BBC Nature - Chemicals linked to problems with otters' penis bones

"Experts studying the reproductive health of the mammals in England and Wales were concerned to find a decrease in the weight of otters' penis bones.

Other health problems in males included an increase in undescended testicles and cysts on sperm-carrying tubes."

How does one weigh an otter's penis bone? I trust no otters were harmed in the process?!

uqfegd

pp

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've never weighed an Otter baculum but have weighed a Stoats.

3. Ah goatrutar that's clearly the secret of 10 thousand posts in less than a year! You are averaging about 30 shite one liners a day!

Thank god for deportation/emigration!

uqfegd

pp

4. You can't leave us in suspense like that Bowlander...why? and how?

uqfegd

pp

5. I'll be crying myself to sleeps tonight.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well, it is 'BBC Nature'. Doesn't the Beeb have form for handling the genitals of small mammals?

• Like Like x 1
  7. You need to work on your maths...

8. Oh. I thought this was another Penis Names thread...

9. So that's the question of where dead Otters go answered then. Some weird cunts from Taff Uni are stealing them to rip off their cocks and weigh them.

10. 10,212 posts /360 (not quite March yet) = 28.4 ...

so i got all indignant...

then i realised that we are actually in 2013 (the days months and years roll into one out here!)

So, yes, make that 15 shite posts a day - still quaite an achievement!

Thank you Grey_Maffia...I think I'm in love!

uqfegd

pp

• Like Like x 1
  11. What a load of otter cock!
    To weigh an otters boner you need seascale's :)

12. I think that there's a lot of truth in this. I've noticed a strange chemical taste in my tapwater for the past few months and I've also found that I can bend my penis when I get a hard on, which I've never been able to do in the past. I've come to the conclusion that A), there is something sinister going on with my water supply or B) I must be getting stronger. The fact that I'm 104 may also be a factor.

13. And you've made 700 shit posts since 2005. What's your fucking point?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)