Limo bomber terrorist beaten up in prison..

#1
Heard on BBC NEWS that Dhiren Barot, the mastermind behind the proposed limos filled with gas canisters attacks in Britain and NY has been duffed over in prison, and is in hospital with 'substantial injuries'. Apart for the cookie for the guy who did it, I hope this will keep the evil pr@ck on his toes for the next 40 odd years.

Can't find the story on the net so got no links at the moment....
 
#3
frog_face said:
Heard on BBC NEWS that Dhiren Barot, the mastermind behind the proposed limos filled with gas canisters attacks in Britain and NY has been duffed over in prison, and is in hospital with 'substantial injuries'. Apart for the cookie for the guy who did it, I hope this will keep the evil pr@ck on his toes for the next 40 odd years.

He went straight into hospital???? They should have at least put him to the very bottom of the waiting list :x
 
#4
a_nony_mouse said:
frog_face said:
Heard on BBC NEWS that Dhiren Barot, the mastermind behind the proposed limos filled with gas canisters attacks in Britain and NY has been duffed over in prison, and is in hospital with 'substantial injuries'. Apart for the cookie for the guy who did it, I hope this will keep the evil pr@ck on his toes for the next 40 odd years.

He went straight into hospital???? They should have at least put him to the very bottom of the waiting list :x
I know, b'stard doesn't deserve it. Well, somehow I think he will sue the prison services for not 'protecting him' and a media onslaught by human rights groups.
 
#7
Beaten to the story due to afternoon nap;-0
unforunately he probably will sue the home office once to no win no fee lawyer gets their snout in the trough.

Never mind, better luck next time!
 
#9
a_nony_mouse said:
frog_face said:
Heard on BBC NEWS that Dhiren Barot, the mastermind behind the proposed limos filled with gas canisters attacks in Britain and NY has been duffed over in prison, and is in hospital with 'substantial injuries'. Apart for the cookie for the guy who did it, I hope this will keep the evil pr@ck on his toes for the next 40 odd years.

He went straight into hospital???? They should have at least put him to the very bottom of the waiting list :x
... what you don't seem to have grasped a_nony_mouse is that, unlike veterans, this guy has rights :frustrated: :evil:
 
#10
I seriously hope its not the last shoeing he gets ............. he could always ask for solitary or too stay with the pounces and nounces if he feels he is at risk.... terrorists and sex crimes go well together :shakefist:
 
#11
Latest is that he was scalded, and it was serious because he spent 5 days in hospital. What is it with these terrorists, first they want frying (Glasgow) and now they prefer being boiled, wished they made their ruddy minds up...
 
#12
frog_face said:
Latest is that he was scalded, and it was serious because he spent 5 days in hospital. What is it with these terrorists, first they want frying (Glasgow) and now they prefer being boiled, wished they made their ruddy minds up...
Tread carefully, it's still a hot topic
 
#13
SparkySteve said:
frog_face said:
Latest is that he was scalded, and it was serious because he spent 5 days in hospital. What is it with these terrorists, first they want frying (Glasgow) and now they prefer being boiled, wished they made their ruddy minds up...
Tread carefully, it's still a hot topic
I here he is still highly eSTEAMED within the terror community.
 
#14
Great stuff...brought a smile to my face. I've heard from old school friends who went down the wrong tracks (including one ex-Cheshire regt) that the technique employed is to use castor sugar or something similar in the boiling hot water so it has a Napalm effect :D

HMP Frankland being located where it is must be full of Geordies...hopefully he will get the same treatment for the remainder of his sentence but he'll probably go on the numbers...
 
#15
frog_face said:
Latest is that he was scalded, and it was serious because he spent 5 days in hospital. What is it with these terrorists, first they want frying (Glasgow) and now they prefer being boiled, wished they made their ruddy minds up...
My heart pumps purple p**s. Hope he meets buba and a few more ODC's before someone turns his lights out for good!
 
#16
The muslim bloody farcial council of Britain are campaigning for prisoners to have dignity and safety...

...does that only go for muslims in prison then?
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#17
halo_jones said:
I seriously hope its not the last shoeing he gets ............. he could always ask for solitary or too stay with the pounces and nounces if he feels he is at risk.... terrorists and sex crimes go well together :shakefist:
Seems the cons agree as it sounds like he got the hot sugar and water treatment usually reserved for nonces. Leaves a mark akin to a raspberry birthmark.
 
#18
legal_eagle said:
Great stuff...brought a smile to my face. I've heard from old school friends who went down the wrong tracks (including one ex-Cheshire regt) that the technique employed is to use castor sugar or something similar in the boiling hot water so it has a Napalm effect :D

HMP Frankland being located where it is must be full of Geordies...hopefully he will get the same treatment for the remainder of his sentence but he'll probably go on the numbers...
hopefully it went over his bellend, no use for vigins then :twisted:
 
#19
frog_face, you are 100% right by the vid link, i like the way they covered his never regions so as not to be "damaged" and then as a total pi$$er they pat him on the back as if to say well done :x

The twat has just got out of hospital after the sugar and hot water incident, and i will lay a bet, this Government will have one of the best plastic surgeons on standby ready to do any corrective surgery (less his pretty little face is harmed), as they did with the airport terrorist who was going through respiratory problems, a top consultant was bought in.

What do our troops get, "NHS sorry we forgot you, it's because you are Military and no one let us know" treatment.

Should have let him fry, would have saved CO2 gases ruining the ozone layer from those brave people trying to put him out with fire extinguishers :twisted:

OC
 
#20
While I hate the idea of criminals being released early, in the case of the guy who chucked the Saughton Cocktail over that cnut, I might be willing to make an exception...

Or, at the very least, a conjugal visit with the escort girl/man/ladyboy of his choice. :twisted:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads