Limited edition - Parachute Regiment Nite watch

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by blobmeister, Jun 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why are companies so hell bent on Para Regt? I know they are a good infantry Regt, but other units do a great job also.

Nite MX20 watch
  2. It's not 'Limited Edition' its a 'Special Edition,' as in 'Special Needs.' There's no end to the para-walts who will buy this stuff.
  3. Nail on the head. :)
    But there again I have a para reg gold signet ring.
  4. It's a really good watch though, I have had mine about 4yrs (minus Para Regt badge) still going very strong!
  5. Mmm, methinks you earnt the right to wear it..
  6. Did you just call him a p00f? :)
  7. Bought in the 60's next to the old arcade, where Sandy did her tattoo's. :lol:

Going back to watches, Breitling also did the limited edition Para Reg (I believe Qty 250) Personally I couldnt afford one and ended up with the tracer.
    Wished I had gone diffy with the issue omega though.
  8. Get a fucking life FFS!
  9. Almost 300 knicker on a watch!.....I'd be too worried about scratching it to wear it. Whats wrong with a 5 quid plastic Argos watch? :D

The PRI used to sell the Breitlings with the Para badge on it, cost a bomb it did but I'm told these sort of watches actually go up in value as long as there kept in mint condition? or maybe that was the PRI spewing shiit just to get rid of them.
  10. Where do you get these 'lifes' from?

Do they sell them down the shop? Tesco? Asda? Waitrose? Buy one get one free?

Can you get them off ebay?

Or does it mean nothing in that it's just another meaningless Americanism that people spout when they like to feel ever so superior to others which they usually aren't?

Get a fucking life........

What a fucking pathetically shit saying.

I bet you post on RIP threads too.
  11. Please die straight away you utter cock. You are an internet nerd aren't you?
  12. Nope.

Get a life Fally*.

(Still a shite saying).
  13. Please die you daft old sod.
  14. That's a bit tame for you.

"Get a life"" and then "please die".

Bit confused today are we nazi paratrooper?
  15. Yes. To be honest I'm confused as to why anyone would want to start a thread whinging because a company has decided to sell a watch with a Parachute Regiment capbadge on it, then moan about other units also doing good jobs as well! What a pathetic person.