• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Limited edition beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottle (one of only 600)

Beer from the trooping of the Irish Guards Colours

On the back there is a note as to why the name Harry Robertshaw is on the front.

He gave his life in WW1 and his parting words to his partner was 'buy my friends a drink' when a family member became flush, money was donated and 600 bottles of beer, (Well 599 of them) were enjoyed by the Battalion last weekend

If you can get one over here I'll give you 50 quid for it. Have to come over in the diplomatic bag though and get past HE the Ambassador who will have had a thirsty time orchestrating riots.

eodmatt said:
If you can get one over here I'll give you 50 quid for it. Have to come over in the diplomatic bag though and get past HE the Ambassador who will have had a thirsty time orchestrating riots.
Thank you, eodmatt. :thumleft:
I'm not sure whether this will be 'doable' for Mr Hols4Heroes though.

But let's wait what he will say. ;)

Z

Zarathustra

stacker1 said:
£25

I hope its nice if I'm paying London prices for it.
Some of my mates drank theirs apparently it doesn't taste that good, so well worth the london prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads