Lily Allen "Smile" Video

Although a better than average looking chavette, I pity the poor lasse's chances in landing a bloke after watching her latest songs vid.

Talk about demented boiler bunny bitch, scary

MTV don't like it as the video includes a mugging and spiking someone's drink, the saffa's

Ohhhhh

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
On first hearing this song, i admittedly thought it was jsut another summer song cos i dint actually take notes of the words, jsut that it was about smiling, and therefore she was prob some ind of hippy type bird. Then i caught site of the video one day, thought hmm better listen to this properly....

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
screen name: Enzo ( 1) posted on 17/06/2006 09:42
comments: i love lily allen er choonz are all quality shes fit aswell cnt wait to get da album
oh dear.
Quite!

What about this -

i tink she is mint n well done wit ya song its brill xx i fink u gotta lovely
voice so keep it up u mite get far! xxxx sophie xxxx

:roll:

I have thought for a while that young miss Allen is quite good, but this was before she came into the lime light.
Old post

wellyhead said:
Although a better than average looking chavette, I pity the poor lasse's chances in landing a bloke after watching her latest songs vid.

Talk about demented boiler bunny bitch, scary
I believe she's Keith Allens offspring is she not? She's probably given up hope of pulling a bloke who isnt going to sit nervously waiting for him to cook off.

She is wannabe chav scum. Ugly without tons of makeup too. In her other song LDN she sings about an old lady getting mugged, a crack whore and her pimp among other things. The video for 'smile' has her mates thrashing and nicking from her ex's apartment. She openly admits to having been a drug dealer.

The music is catchy and she has a sweet singing voice with a strong 'sarf Larndan' type accent coming through although I reckon she puts it on.

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Laury said:
and she has a sweet singing voice with a strong 'sarf Larndan' type accent coming through although I reckon she puts it on.
She does indeed put it on. Her normal speaking voice verges on plummy.