Lily Allen: I've only ever been sexually assaulted by white males

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Dare I ask how you got an extra one or three?
Were you ACC, therefore well versed in extra sausaging?
Every trade has it's perks, also did you know that when chefs went into hospital, they got their own room with tv and video (back in the days before DVDs etc) and got food that wasn't on the menu that the rest of the patients got! :mrgreen: :chef:

Fun fact.

I know a girl who was in the same year in the same school as her, who looks not dissimilar, who sounds exactly like her but has far bigger breasts, and who bangs like a shíthouse door in a gale.

And yes. Several times.

Can I just point out, that the like, was given begrudgingly, you lucky barsteward!

Pop star Lily Allen is to scrap an album of songs detailing her alleged abuse by music industry figures, fearing it might cause her ‘more heartache’.

Try: Pop star Lily Allen is to scrap an album of songs detailing her alleged abuse by music industry figures, fearing it won't sell. Because it is shyte.

Pop star Lily Allen is to scrap an album of songs detailing her alleged abuse by music industry figures, fearing it might cause her ‘more heartache’.

Try: Pop star Lily Allen is to scrap an album of songs detailing her alleged abuse by music industry figures, fearing it won't sell. Because it is shyte.
I'd go one further by suggesting that she'd quickly end up facing some hefty lawsuits from her 'alleged' abusers. If they've abused you go to the police, don't write a fricking song about it.

I'd go one further by suggesting that she'd quickly end up facing some hefty lawsuits from her 'alleged' abusers. If they've abused you go to the police, don't write a fricking song about it.

One can only imagine the ghastly things she did to people in order to further her abuse of the music industry.

Or she realises that if her stage 'career' fails, and she ever wants to get back into music, the bridges will have been burnt.
To 'get back into music' perhaps she would be ideal as the opening act/singer for all Liverpool FC home games?

She can simply convert the Mockney accent of hers to Scouse and crack on la.

The Depp/Heard debacle seems to have passed her by.

Remind me. Weren't most of her hits a polemic against her 'abusers', or at least about those who she considered to be crap in the sack?

The Depp/Heard debacle seems to have passed her by.

Remind me. Weren't most of her hits a polemic against her 'abusers', or at least about those who she considered to be crap in the sack?
From what I understand, she ended up in the scak with a few folk when she was wsted on booze and drugs, and then had a bit of 'shaggers remorse'.
Now, maybe, her label has had a quiet word and explained that IF she releases the album, she is (and they are) likely to have theirs hide nailed to the wall in court.

Oops. Expensive experience.
reminds me of this one

From what I understand, she ended up in the scak with a few folk when she was wsted on booze and drugs, and then had a bit of 'shaggers remorse'.
Now, maybe, her label has had a quiet word and explained that IF she releases the album, she is (and they are) likely to have theirs hide nailed to the wall in court.

Oops. Expensive experience.
reminds me of this one

On the basis that she spent much of her career being carted out of festivals paralytic, she might want to rethink her high-handed stance.

Oh wait, she has.

On the basis that she spent much of her career being carted out of festivals paralytic, she might want to rethink her high-handed stance.

Oh wait, she has.
I don't believe she 'rethought it' at all.
Her management or he label probably told her what her stance will be.
with a bit of puffery about her new stage career etc etc etc
Just imagine the likes of Spotify being told by all the other labels, whose execs she slated - hey, if you put Lily's new tunes on, you can forget ANYTHING from us. Does the name Neil Young mean anything to you?