Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lily Allen: I've only ever been sexually assaulted by white males

Mattb

LE
I don’t understand why this unimportant, old hat, narcissistic bint thinks anyone, anywhere cares what flows out of her massive gob along with the hot air.
Shut up & go and boil your head, you stupid, entitled cow bag.
That this thread has reached 80-something pages would rather suggest that at least some people do care.

Mattb

LE
Some of us have been self-isolating for months now. The mistake is in confusing the boredom factor and caring.
70-something of the pages predate the pandemic...

So, she wants to challenge the 'taboo' around female masturbation. Has it ever occurred to her that talking about private acts on private parts is taboo for a reason?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
So, she wants to challenge the 'taboo' around female masturbation. Has it ever occurred to her that talking about private acts on private parts is taboo for a reason?
I want some equality, here.

If a woman masturbates, she's modern, liberated and all is perfectly healthy.

If I knock one out, I'm just a wänker.

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread's title, I've only ever been tossed off by a white bloke.

Solidarity, sister.

I want some equality, here.

If a woman masturbates, she's modern, liberated and all is perfectly healthy.

If I knock one out, I'm just a wänker.

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread's title, I've only ever been tossed off by a white bloke.

Solidarity, sister.
Sangars were there for a reason!

I thought Mizz Allen would be out today on a one munter woman search for illegal immigrants in the Channel today.

Latest Threads