Lily Allen: I've only ever been sexually assaulted by white males

ugly

LE
Now I'm not one for idle gossip, but will she ever learn to use her brain cell. Does this imply that white males are less discerning than others or has she been hanging round homes for the blind proactively placed so the poor souls inadvertently use their sticks and hands to inappropriately touch her up. (Personally I wouldn't go near her in a month of Sundays.)
Because she is so ugly not even IC3 males would do her. She is so ugly a BJ would count as anal!

***** is up her bum, a bit like her

Because she is so ugly not even IC3 males would do her. She is so ugly a BJ would count as ****!

***** is up her bum, a bit like her
Wrong! The reason she has only ever been sexually assaulted by white males is because she never ever ventures from her hideously white gated community, into multicultural working class areas, without adequate protection. She will not be going to any yardie shebeens, dodgy chicken shops, Kurdish cafes, Somali community centres or celebrating New Year in Koln anytime soon.

Wrong! The reason she has only ever been sexually assaulted by white males is because she never ever ventures from her hideously white gated community, into multicultural working class areas, without adequate protection. She will not be going to any yardie shebeens, dodgy chicken shops, Kurdish cafes, Somali community centres or celebrating New Year in Koln anytime soon.
Lily Allen collapses at Notting Hill Carnival after drinking binge - and a suspicious-looking cigarette

You would have to have standards significantly below most arrsers to want to shag Lily.

Is she sure they were sexual assaults and not someone trying to kill her with a trench club?

You would have to have standards significantly below most arrsers to want to shag Lily.

Is she sure they were sexual assaults and not someone trying to kill her with a trench club?
Oi! I'd love to be caught up to the conkers in her!

And I have standards! I've even turned down offers of a shag!

Admittedly, only from those the "fancy a roll" brings the question, "is that me rolling you home?" Or confirmed so mental, they make gingers look sane, type refusals, but it's still a no from me.

Oi! I'd love to be caught up to the conkers in her!

And I have standards! I've even turned down offers of a shag!

Admittedly, only from those the "fancy a roll" brings the question, "is that me rolling you home?" Or confirmed so mental, they make gingers look sane, type refusals, but it's still a no from me.
From Winston?

In the spirit of goodwill, I haven’t banned the morons posting and quoting clunge shots. Do feel free to post another one if you next want to log into Arrse well into the new year.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer