• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Lily Allen: I've only ever been sexually assaulted by white males

Send her to my possie, then she'd not be able to make that claim.

You're going to get done for false advertising one of these days. Offering to eat the ntombezaan and then strapping her to the braai doused in your secret marinade is going to end badly if one manages to escape and make it to the cop shop in a lightly grilled condition reeking of garlic.

I don’t usually bother with celeb stuff, what with having a still reasonably functional frontal lobe, but it’s not really been possible to avoid this one over the last few days. I also don’t slag off young musicians for their music. After all, it’s not aimed at me, there’s more than enough music I do like out there that I can and do enjoy, and the same criticisms have always been levelled by the old against the music of the young.

However (and there was always going to be a “however”), the lack of dignity coupled with a vastly over-inflated sense of self-worth and entitlement from Ms Allen is grating, to say the least. She could have used the opportunity to congratulate the winners and gained some credit for doing so, or even just STFU for once, rather than bitterly honking on about how she was “robbed”. Instead it’s all about her and once again she’s somehow the “victim”. If she’s a victim at all it’s only because she’s also the perpetrator of her seemingly endless series of dramas. I don’t think you need to be qualified in psychiatric medicine to know she’s in need of a swift check-up from the neck up.

Thankfully, and despite the usual consensus here on Arrse, I think most young people are intelligent enough to be able to recognise her for the increasingly tragic thronk-loon she is and prefer to simply ignore her and get on with their lives.

(There, that’s my little rant over for the next six months. Join me again next year when I’ll ask you to read another of my opinions on an equally important and pressing matter. Until then, take care and be good to each other. xxx)

I don’t usually bother with celeb stuff, what with having a still reasonably functional frontal lobe, but it’s not really been possible to avoid this one over the last few days. I also don’t slag off young musicians for their music. After all, it’s not aimed at me, there’s more than enough music I do like out there that I can and do enjoy, and the same criticisms have always been levelled by the old against the music of the young.

However (and there was always going to be a “however”), the lack of dignity coupled with a vastly over-inflated sense of self-worth and entitlement from Ms Allen is grating, to say the least. She could have used the opportunity to congratulate the winners and gained some credit for doing so, or even just STFU for once, rather than bitterly honking on about how she was “robbed”. Instead it’s all about her and once again she’s somehow the “victim”. If she’s a victim at all it’s only because she’s also the perpetrator of her seemingly endless series of dramas. I don’t think you need to be qualified in psychiatric medicine to know she’s in need of a swift check-up from the neck up.

Thankfully, and despite the usual consensus here on Arrse, I think most young people are intelligent enough to be able to recognise her for the increasingly tragic thronk-loon she is and prefer to simply ignore her and get on with their lives.

(There, that’s my little rant over for the next six months. Join me again next year when I’ll ask you to read another of my opinions on an equally important and pressing matter. Until then, take care and be good to each other. xxx)
Equally, you could make a link between her own sense of victimhood and how she identifies with other 'victims'.

In other words, she's projecting, and her views are somewhat skewed.

Poor Lilly, no sympathy from many..... Oh Dear, how sad, never mind....... Tough!! (Perhaps she will get her fud out in public again.....!!)

Equally, you could make a link between her own sense of victimhood and how she identifies with other 'victims'.

In other words, she's projecting, and her views are somewhat skewed.
I would make her project, not for the bragging rights but for the danger f**k fun of surviving it intact.

I would make her project, not for the bragging rights but for the danger f**k fun of surviving it intact.
I think you may be a little wide of the mark here with danger f**k. She strikes me as someone with incredibly low self-esteem, looking for some kind of affirmation. She would become completely submissive at any show of confidence or boldness.

The only actual danger would be in her phoning your wife and crying that you had abused her.