Lily Allen, Chav munter or modern rock chick?

Is it me or does Lily Allen sound like a chav munter doing (particularly bad) karaoke

• her songs are reflective of the modern youth culture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every time I hear one of her tunless miss-pronunciated dirges on the radio I have to change channels, I would even listen to morris dancing music than listen to her...she makes me want to vomit!!

She's about as 'rock' as Westlife. Kill her, now.

My 2 year old is more Rock and Roll than she is. She is nothing more than a talentless Chav, scrounging a living on the back of her fathers name. And she needs a singing shovel to the kisser :plotting:

She does reflect modern kids (Cnuts)(Chavs)(etc). However i'd like to take her BMX off her then make her smoke the Furious Python for its safe return!

I have to sadly admit i listened to one of her songs the other day and the lyrics were quite amusing. Maybe a chick version of the Artic Monkeys...

I say we bum it

geo7863 said:
Every time I hear one of her tunless miss-pronunciated dirges on the radio I have to change channels, I would even listen to morris dancing music than listen to her...she makes me want to vomit!!
I don't care she's obviously filthy, I'd kick her back doors in and wipe my kn0b in her hair.

I quite like 'Alfie' her latest single, but only because it reminds me of my youth (without the drug abuse though!).

She mings but the tunes are a fair bit more amusing the other pump coming through my wireless.

I'd love to do her; she normally looks so innocent, that putting my engorged length up her brown eye would be a shock to the system :pale:

Agree with Wenchie - she's amusing. Much better than listening to the f'ing Kooks :pissedoff:

Bad_Crow said:
I hope her gash smells like the seat of a cycling machine in the womens section of fitness first
Nothing quite like the smell of sweaty gee, mingled in with the faint metallic stink of 'ladies week'

*snnnnniiiiiiiiifffff* Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's cute as a button and the chav thing is just a put on. That said, I am certain that she is a dirty ho in the sack and I'd ride her 'till dawn given half a chance.