Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilly Allen has apologised for 'her country' over Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. Now she's taken on the responsibility, she can foot the bill.

Cheers, Lil. Mind how you go.

philc

LE
It's an opinion and we all know about opinions and arseholes.

Heard her spouting off earlier, noticed she has gone all posh again as befits the daughter of a posh actor that went to a posh school instead of the mockney chav accent she was trialling a few years ago when she was famous .

I find it baffling that singers/ actors etc always think the rest of us normals actually want to hear their opinions.

I take it she has thrown open the doors of her house to refugees then as opposed to just making a fucking noise?

Who or What is Lily Allen?

I'd struggle to look an Afghan who was fleeing the conflict in his country in the eye without apologising.
The Afghans would struggle to not thank you for allowing them to infiltrate Camp Bastion because of your shocking lack of military skills.

Well, who'd she think she is apologising on behalf of her country? Bint.

These celeb singers/presenters attempting to use their status to highlight their harrowing situation.

Oh well, the camp's getting cleared so they'll be rehoused in other parts of France.

As for crying, she's still alive and able to walk back to her multimillion lifestyle..

Aren't miss Allen and her old man staunch left wing corbynists?

Would explain a lot, failed female Billy Brag wannabe that she is.

D

Deleted 129455

I'd struggle to look an Afghan who was fleeing the conflict in his country in the eye without apologising.

Have you met any and offered them your home due to your overwhelming anguish at the devastation we inflicted upon those poor refugees?

I thought you were upset with allowing opium production just outside the wire and potential insurgents putting a CTR on your/surrounding positions in order to put a deliberate op on Bastion?

Weren't they the bad guys who were killing, maiming, extorting, suppressing and subverting the local population which we were there to aid? (Other forms of bad stuff available)

No need to answer, this is really not a serious thread.

Career in a trough at the moment?
Need to shine some light on yourself for no other reason than self gratification?

Then why not try virtue signalling in the name of some brown people.
No skill or morals required just a simple 3 minute course on how to produce tears & snot at will whilst looking caring in front of cameras.

Apply Now to "Acme Shameless Attention Whores Ltd" before a Hollywood Z-list actor / bit part soap star / long forgotten 1 hit wonder pop star beats you to it.

Edited to add: For those of you lucky enough to not know what a Lily Allen is this may help.
Encyclopedia Dramatica

Last edited:
Looking them in the eye has been a problem in the past hasn't it?

I struggle to look anyone in the eye..................................I am 5' 6".

Oh, and.....cock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads