lil'bollocks

Man's complaint to Ikea after TESTICLE gets trapped in shower stool
Must have been squirming in his seat to pop one of the lads through considering the size of those holes.
We have all heard of the, hopefully, urban legend of the guy who tore one off when sitting on a park bench in shorts, tropical, white and sneezed but this seems a bit far fetched!
Anyone got any nasty bollock stories as yet untold?

Involves a pair of pliers and the word 'pop'. (fortunately not me)

You can guess the rest :(

Testes 1 2 testes 1 2, Nah it's a load of wank.

RCS was ever such....Blues,no.1, nice hair, clean nails, varied diet, no fatigues, no stag, berets like cowpats, sh*t musketry a badge of honour, long weekends....you should all have joined the Royal College of Sergeons

RCS was ever such....Blues,no.1, nice hair, clean nails, varied diet, no fatigues, no stag, berets like cowpats, sh*t musketry a badge of honour, long weekends....you should all have joined the Royal College of Sergeons
Guys, we've found @Ciggie 's alter-ego!

I tried shaving my scrotum once. I nicked my sack slightly and couldn't fucking believe how much claret poured out.

That is all.

I tried shaving my scrotum once. I nicked my sack slightly and couldn't fucking believe how much claret poured out.

That is all.
I would like to see photographic evidence of this.

That is all.
Yup, been there , done that.
An ex asked me to go hairless on the old ballsack , so, ignoring his Lordship for I was aware of the destructively humiliating power of the stuff called VEET, I got the old Gillette out in the bath.

And itch, it was fucking awful while the hairs grew back. Never again, it can look like an unkempt wookie down there as far as I'm concerned, I'm not shaving them ever again.

Yup, been there , done that.
An ex asked me to go hairless on the old ballsack , so, ignoring his Lordship for I was aware of the destructively humiliating power of the stuff called VEET, I got the old Gillette out in the bath.

And itch, it was ******* awful while the hairs grew back. Never again, it can look like an unkempt wookie down there as far as I'm concerned, I'm not shaving them ever again.
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I would like to see photographic evidence of this.
Slugster... Some things are best left to the imagination. Even better, best left to somebody else's imagination.

Remember, that which has been seen cannot be unseen.

Latest Threads