Likes, etc Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your hide the sausage partner @HappyNomad stick to each other like shit to a blanket
Your mind is completely broken. The state of mental health care in this country is truly appalling.

Have you forgotten already that I said I'd join you in your silly game of mindless and meaningless mong button mashing? Isn't the rule that the mong button gets mashed regardless of post content?

In the absence of mong buttons, improvisation is necessary to keep your game going.

I think we should have even more buttons!!!

If there was a 'I disagree with my own post and it's dumb' button the Russian trolls could use it on themselves, that would save a lot of arguing.
:)

Yep, great to see them so worked up about a tiny collection of pixels in the corner of their post on a very small part of the internet.

It's almost as if the thoughts of anonymous posters is important.
:-D
Indeed they are - getting a ‘like’ on social media triggers dopamine production (as do video games) as well as sensitising the retina to light. The ‘reward’ effect of this reduces over time so greater stimulus is needed, resulting in a slice of the population living on computers in dark rooms, unable to form real relationships. Should a catastrophic event (eg being ‘unfriended’ by someone they’ve never met) occur, topping themselves or brassing up their local school is the obvious thing to do.

Well that’s my theory anyway...

Indeed they are - getting a ‘like’ on social media triggers dopamine production (as do video games) as well as sensitising the retina to light. The ‘reward’ effect of this reduces over time so greater stimulus is needed, resulting in a slice of the population living on computers in dark rooms, unable to form real relationships. Should a catastrophic event (eg being ‘unfriended’ by someone they’ve never met) occur, topping themselves or brassing up their local school is the obvious thing to do.

Well that’s my theory anyway...
Enough about that. Will the coveted "bullshit" button be once again freed from mod tyranny and be freely used by the plebs once again?

Status
Not open for further replies.