Likes, etc Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about fixing it so that the mong emoticons are are only visible to those who post them.
I vaguely remember suggesting that a long time ago along with turning the mong button into a shortcut to the QI klaxon.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It’s a site thing, I thought Oddbod had succumbed to the cold weather.
It'll be touch and go: bashing the mong buttons is the only exercise that the corpulent mess gets.

It'll be touch and go: bashing the mong buttons is the only exercise that the corpulent mess gets.
You really are a sad sck of shit - gloating over physical assaults on those whose politics you disagree with.
What you need is a dull c**t button, applied to yourself.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You really are a sad sck of shit - gloating over physical assaults on those whose politics you disagree with.
What you need is a dull c**t button, applied to yourself.
Well the lack of the mong buttons has had the happy consequence of forcing you to have to articulate a response, fat boy.

Well the lack of the mong buttons has had the happy consequence of forcing you to have to articulate a response, fat boy.
It's never stopped me responding, especially to overblown, self important cretins who applaud political violence like yourself.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's never stopped me responding, especially to overblown, self important cretins who applaud political violence like yourself.
Oddbod said:
I think you'll find she's already been purged.
^That was you talking about Jo Cox after her death.

Hypocritical, fat ******.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oddbod said:
Any time is right in her case, so long as her demise is entertaining.
...and you on Dianne Abbott.

As has been noticed, normal service is resumed.

Enjoy ..... or possibly, like

I suspect there may be a server crash shortly whilst some upload their backlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.