Likely new Israeli PM Naftali Bennett

For the first time, barring a surprise vote, it looks like the State of Israel will today have an observant religious Jew as its prime minister, Naftali Bennett, 49. A former major in the IDF, a hightec multi millionaire, he speaks English as well as his predecessor, & is not averse to quoting entire paragraphs of the parts of the OT Bible that give the Land of Canaan to Abraham & his posterity forever, which journalists, Christians, & even some Muslims jus' LUV to hear!

נפתלי בנט

Was Naftali Bennett responsible for a massacre of Lebanese civilians? - The  Jerusalem Post

Jacl

Old-Salt
the OT Bible that give the Land of Canaan to Abraham & his posterity forever, which journalists, Christians, & even some Muslims jus' LUV to hear!
As mentioned elsewhere Mrs Meir was of the same opinion. I can almost hear Hamas et al singing and dancing in the streets.
Or is that just my fevered imagination?

A red nose would set this clown suit off nicely.
H1oY04msO_0_0_813_1280_0_large_1.jpg
More lunacy mixing with realty . Excellent.
Has his mirror broken . Why has he got the base from his old obstacle race runner up trophy strapped to his head ? It's all very very silly.

I was planning on writing a thesis on the complexity of men their gods and religions and relationships with geopolitics . Unfortunately I didn't have the time or skills . The red nose is rather more concise and says it all .

But is he gonna annex the Fakestinians back over the River Jordan from whence they came from?..

Jews were ridiculed by the Nazis for wearing phylacteries (Tefilin) and put to death

NSpB1280100.jpg

The Jews persistence in wearing phylacteries in fulfilment of the commandment in the Pentateuch "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes" (Deuteronomy 6) is one of the reasons there is still such a people after 4000 years.

Last edited:
A red nose would set this clown suit off nicely. More lunacy mixing with realty . Excellent.
Has his mirror broken . Why has he got the base from his old obstacle race runner up trophy strapped to his head ? It's all very very silly.

This Anglo-Pakistani considers Bennett very far from being a 'silly clown'

Jews were ridiculed by the Nazis for wearing phylacteries and put to death

NSpB1280100.jpg

But the Jews persistence in wearing phylacteries in fulfilment of the commandment in the Pentateuch "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes" (Deuteronomy 6) is one of the reasons there is still such a people after 4000 years.
That makes it all worthwhile then . They didn't take the knee and I admire the Yids . It's still silly . The Nazis would have done the same regardless of the phylacteries which were not at all prophylactic .
Their god forsake them ,as they generally do as they don't exist. Unless the plane with the major malfunction lands safely ,then he was right on there in the cockpit. When it ploughs a flaming trench in the ground people forget he couldn't be arsed to help.

Last edited:
This Anglo-Pakistani considers Bennett very far from being a 'silly clown'

He dresses like one .
It's not his fault it's an extension of the cycle of abuse called religion . I'm going to assume his parents were brainwashed by their parents . Educated and exceptional people believe nonsense. Parodox, parody and pitiful in one silly outfit.

Latest Threads