Like they never left...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Sep 17, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

A West Belfast teenager has had his leg amputated at the knee after being shot in the leg by Republican Terrorists-

I quite like this nieve quote by a relative-

A relative told Sunday Life last night: "Conor says he can't cope anymore with all this - we really think he might try to kill himself again.

"There aren't supposed to be any guns in west Belfast at the minute, so we'd like to know where this one came from."

Conor was attacked at Ard Na Va on Belfast's Falls Road around midnight on Friday.

If people think that the IRA have given up their guns,then they're living with blinkers on.
  2. I am sure Sinn Fein will turn the other way again - can't stop the boyo's letting off a bit of steam now can you? Fcuking terrorist scumbags - picking on anyone who might expose their hypocrisy.

How much do you want to bet this does not make mainland media news?
  3. Yes but then neither does the Loyalist violence.
  4. They haven't gone away You know
  5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

No doubt this will be put down to those pesky dissident republicans again.
  6. They always have been there, always will be. Adams and his g/f McGuinness are laughing in the wings at having fooled the government for so long. :lol:

I really wonder when the army will be back again in the fine burghs of XMG, Middletown and Keady? Routine patrols and lurks...........those were the days 8) 8)

PIRA and the other terrorist scum are still up for a fight.

By the way can still kiss my arrse :lol:

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Met him once.When I left the mob I went to work for Cabltel( as it was then) & my oppo & I were sent to do a cable install in a flat.So we pulled up outside the flat which was above the sinn fein offices on the Falls! :(
    So I radios dispatch to say that I'm refusing to do the job.They ask why but could'nt understand what I was on about.So we're outside this SF office & Gerry comes out with his minders & one of them ask's whats going on.I mimick I'm on the phone & point to my oppo.The was no way I was going to open my gob! Not with a broard Brummie accent & a SBS haircut!