like some help :) !

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by pfcmase, Aug 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have just got a letter back saying i have passed my medical and now i have to go to my careers office to attend a first formal interview , so could any one tell me what i will be doin in this interview and what to wear ??

2. Yet another bone question.

Well as its a job interview what are you going to wear, suit tie etc or ripped jeans and tee shirt!

Do you know what you want to do as a a career? Inf, Art, Sigs, RLC, Reme, R Engineers etc?

Stilts

3. sorry question was poo and joining Inf, Rifles ....

4. get a grip lad get a suit on get a nice short haircut and be fcuking polite as hell mate,
    start as you mean to go on. hope you do well.

5. take a look through similar threads in this forum.

6. ok lads thank you just i been told might have do some maths n english ??...

7. Wear a suit, look at the jobs you want to do and learn about them, oh and get fit.

8. If you are, going to do maths AND English.. See my bold as well.

Stilts

9. Stilts, you didnt have to answer so a bone reply to a bone question?

Its great when new users look through the FAQs and stickies but it will not always be the case so either answer the question, point them in the right direction or just STFU!

10. If you havn't got/cant afford a suit make sure you're at least in a collar and tie, smart, clean and polished shoes. From now on you need to be making the best impression possible. Good luck.