Like flies round shite?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Jul 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What is it about this website that attracts a certain type of person?

How and why do females arrive here? And why is it that certain members (usually the same handful) feel the need dribble over what they believe to be a girly? Its all a bit embarrassing for all concerned.

Chat. Arrse chat is full of the usual suspects talking about the same dull drearyness. It used to be a fun place to be. Great for a punch up and the place to have a laugh. It just seems to be full of people who cant communicate with real humans as they are in there every night from 2000hrs onwards. On the very rare occasions that I now venture in there, its like a three tiered arena. The 'top level' are the attention seeking queen bees who feel they are all powerful and everyone must hang on their every word, the next layer are their untermench or minions performing to impress and the reminder are propping up the bar letching at 'females' who make an appearance. Then you have the 'audience' who sit and watch the bizarre social experiment.

It really is a strange little place now.

2. Does Chubb venture into chat?

3. So you're not getting any, then?

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Is that why your never on anymore abusing us, you boring cnut :D ?

5. Getting what? 'Chat' from internet 'females'? No thankfully.

I was in abusing the other night but a few of the precious little darlings in there didn't seem to understand the idea and started crying. I got told to stop being rude by some cunts mum.

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Oh dear - it must be that time of month again, eh Flashy?

7. I think you're being a little unfair Flash, after all, where do you think the script writers of Eastenders et al get their ideas from?!

Arrsenders :D

8. Yep, they most certainly do!

Can we place Arrsers with that soaps characters? :D

9. Whole new thread needed for that one!

10. Yes Flash, you are Dot Cotton :D

11. LOL! sounds like school. Did you also get a spanking/made t stand in the corner?

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No I coudn't as I never watch it therefolre don't know the characters. In fact my kids say the only real exercise I get is the dash for the remote when I hear the theme music!

13. Says Ian Beale the entrepreneur. ;)

14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Can't comment on chat having been in there once in four years and wishing I was less frequent than that, but can I assume point one relates to the cringeworthy 'Civvy girl allowed' thread?

If so, I agree. It's embarrassing to behold. I just hope Arse_Cheek or whatever she's called turns out to be some hairy-arsed bloke on a wind-up and posts the fawning / begging PMs later.

15. After seeing the photo of you in a dress I reckon you could pass for Pat Butcher :wink: