Like Father Like Son

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
When will his limbs be amputated, and when will he be deported?
Don't be silly. It's all our fault. We, the nasty kufr, have forced him into this by persecuting his poor, innocent dad. As a result, he feels unloved and has lashed out at his host country in the only way that he knows, repaying our dreadful deeds by seeking to bring down the kufr economy through removing valuable assets from its economic life.

(In a way I'd be more pleased if my pastiche did not quite so closely mirror the real thoughts of many a Guardian reader and opinion former.)

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Don't be silly. It's all our fault. We, the nasty kufr, have forced him into this by persecuting his poor, innocent dad. As a result, he feels unloved and has lashed out at his host country in the only way that he knows, repaying our dreadful deeds by seeking to bring down the kufr economy through removing valuable assets from its economic life.

(In a way I'd be more pleased if my pastiche did not quite so closely mirror the real thoughts of many a Guardian reader and opinion former.)
If you read the Guardian from time to time you'd see how far from the truth your statement actually is.

Sorry to piss on your chips.

There's never a gun-toting vigilante when you want one, is there?

I'm with his father, bring Sharia Law to the UK. Just to apply to his ilk.

Off with his hands.

Then deport the twat.