like button heart

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by KleenUpGuy, May 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. could we change the symbol that appears when you liek a post? I dont like the heart...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I like the heart let's keep it :) ...

Could we have a dislike button? The symbol could be a penis... the more dislikes = the bigger a dick the poster is
    • Like Like x 4
  3. HHH

HHH LE

If that would work in real life I'd be hung like a horse!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KUG, aren't you in touch with your emotions? Are you repressed? I like the heart, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

5. Poof......
    • Like Like x 1
  6. See? Told you so.:blowkiss:
  7. I feel the heart expresses the wrong meaning when I like a post, my internal human emotional symbol recognition system sees the heart ad a symbol for love and affection, although a good whitty post my grant some affection from me to the individual it is not the same affection represented by the heart, please take this into consideration.
    The board of emotional symbols
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I think you spend too much time perusing Victorias Secrets catalogues.
  9. And that's a bad thing because??????
  10. I'm sorry if I was brash or abrupt, KUG, I can see that you're a sensitive and reflective sort. Perhaps you'd prefer something like a cloud of pipe smoke rising appreciatively from behind an un-rustled copy of The Times-type icon?
  11. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

12. I imagine you'll be able to carve your own pipes shortly, eh? One of those Bavarian ones with the hinged metal lid over the bowl.
    BTW, your Kiwi slouch has the wrong bash in the crown, it should be the 'lemon-squeezer' type;

Christ knows why.
  13. I like the heart.. its girly :love:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Au contraire mon amie! The one I posted was the Rifles version, fair nicer than the lemon squeezer.

NZ Army - Ceremonial Service Dress

NZMR Horse & Slouch.jpg

Made by Hill's Hats of Wellington: Hills Hats - Ranges

And the buggers won't sell me one. I wants it I do.
  15. Ahaaa, I sit corrected! It is nicer, I've always thought the Kiwi one looked a bit odd. Why won't they sell you one, the bastards? What size are you?