like button heart

B

Boozy

I like the heart let's keep it :) ...

Could we have a dislike button? The symbol could be a penis... the more dislikes = the bigger a dick the poster is

I like the heart let's keep it :) ...

Could we have a dislike button? The symbol could be a penis... the more dislikes = the bigger a dick the poster is
If that would work in real life I'd be hung like a horse!!!!

M

Mark The Convict

KUG, aren't you in touch with your emotions? Are you repressed? I like the heart, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

KUG, aren't you in touch with your emotions? Are you repressed? I like the heart, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I feel the heart expresses the wrong meaning when I like a post, my internal human emotional symbol recognition system sees the heart ad a symbol for love and affection, although a good whitty post my grant some affection from me to the individual it is not the same affection represented by the heart, please take this into consideration.
Thankyou
The board of emotional symbols
KUG

I think you spend too much time perusing Victorias Secrets catalogues.

M

Mark The Convict

I'm sorry if I was brash or abrupt, KUG, I can see that you're a sensitive and reflective sort. Perhaps you'd prefer something like a cloud of pipe smoke rising appreciatively from behind an un-rustled copy of The Times-type icon?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm sorry if I was brash or abrupt, KUG, I can see that you're a sensitive and reflective sort. Perhaps you'd prefer something like a cloud of pipe smoke rising appreciatively from behind an un-rustled copy of The Times-type icon?

Puff.........

M

Mark The Convict

I imagine you'll be able to carve your own pipes shortly, eh? One of those Bavarian ones with the hinged metal lid over the bowl.
BTW, your Kiwi slouch has the wrong bash in the crown, it should be the 'lemon-squeezer' type;

Christ knows why.

I like the heart.. its girly :love:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I imagine you'll be able to carve your own pipes shortly, eh? One of those Bavarian ones with the hinged metal lid over the bowl.
BTW, your Kiwi slouch has the wrong bash in the crown, it should be the 'lemon-squeezer' type;

Christ knows why.

Au contraire mon amie! The one I posted was the Rifles version, fair nicer than the lemon squeezer.

sdar2tn.jpg

NZ Army - Ceremonial Service Dress

NZMR Horse & Slouch.jpg

Made by Hill's Hats of Wellington: Hills Hats - Ranges

And the buggers won't sell me one. I wants it I do.

M

Mark The Convict

Ahaaa, I sit corrected! It is nicer, I've always thought the Kiwi one looked a bit odd. Why won't they sell you one, the bastards? What size are you?

M

Mark The Convict

No bastard like a Kiwi bastard. I'll snuffle around and see what I can do, no promises of course.

Wasn't being sensitive I'm quite a mellow person and prefer it when people a straight to the point and blunt, don't know why I wrote my response that way.. Was bored I guess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Weapons, Equipment & Rations 7
R Classified Ads 0
Myss Classified Ads 0